Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old January 17th, 2010, 06:49 PM

BadBird is surprisingly tart
Re: Ottawa Scapers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre007 View Post
Anyone know of anyplace to pick up Wave 2, 3, 4 or 7 in Ottawa? I know you've been checking for me Eirikr but for anyone else?
I haven't seen any. And wave 9 is getting harder to find as well.

Good trades with: Porkins, Sup3rS0n1c, Devil's Advocate
Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:30 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

We had a great day at The Comic Book Shoppe. Thanks to all who attended and see you next time.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old January 23rd, 2010, 09:10 PM

Spectre007 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr View Post
We had a great day at The Comic Book Shoppe. Thanks to all who attended and see you next time.

Thanks for hosting another great game day Eric. It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed ourselves. Definately looking forward to the next one.
Old January 28th, 2010, 05:06 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ottawa Scapers Game Day!

Attention Fellow Ottawa heroScapers!

We will be having a heroScape game day at Fandom II (162 Laurier, Ottawa, ON (613) 236-2972‎) On Saturday February 27th. Please send me an email and let me know if you will be attending so I have a good idea of how many maps I need to bring.

Saturday February 27th 2010
Adult heroScapers Starting at 12pm please arrive ready to play with a pre-built 520 pt. army consisting of 24 start zone spaces. Also bring your own order markers, dice etc. This event is open to mature heroScapers only (about 16 years and older) who are familiar with the advanced rules.

Sorry to our younger friends but this one is for the older crowd. I promise to have another family game day in March. If anyone would like to organize a game day in February for the kids I would be happy to lend a hand.

If anyone would like to help out by preparing a map in advance and bringing it along and setting it up before noon, please send me a pm to let me know what map you will bring. That would be great.

Don't forget to tell your friends and bring someone along.

Last edited by Eirikr; January 28th, 2010 at 05:20 PM.
Old February 21st, 2010, 12:26 PM
the Teirible

One week left. I hope to see some of you at Fandom II in Ottawa next Saturday.

Old April 10th, 2010, 12:01 PM
the Teirible

Help me prepare for the GenCon heroScape Championship event! Try out your new D1 Figures or get yours at the Comic Book Shoppe while you play!

Attention Fellow Ottawa heroScapers!

We will be having a heroScape game day at the Comic Book Shoppe on Saturday, May 8th. Please pm me or send me an email if you will be attending.

www.ottawaheroscapers@hotmail.com

Saturday May 8, 2010

Family heroScapers 12 pm to 4 pm. Please arrive ready to play with a pre-built 510 pt. army consisting of 24 start zone spaces. Also bring your own order markers, dice etc.

This event is open to heroScapers of all ages who are happy to play with younger heroScapers and are familiar with the advanced rules.

pm me to join my email list for news of upcoming events.

Old April 24th, 2010, 09:18 PM
the Teirible

Check out the Tournament Anouncement for the upcoming Game Summit event in Ottawa!

Old January 9th, 2011, 11:51 PM
the Teirible

Check out the Tournament Anouncement for the upcomming 3rd Annual Ottawa heroSCape Championship Tournament on Saturday February 19th 2011!
See you there!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers