Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Baleeted!

Last edited by Agent Minivann; May 23rd, 2009 at 01:13 AM.
Old April 11th, 2009, 06:16 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Ivellius and Rew join the ranks of good traders in my book. Enjoy the Flag Bearers guys.

-insert signature here-
Old April 11th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Scape_Scrub11 is NO JOKE. This guy went out and BOUGHT something to trade me, and shipped it the SAME DAY we agreed on the deal. Shipped fast as a jackrabbit running from a hunter.

Definately earned the TNT Seal Of Approval! Great, great trader.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 11th, 2009, 09:49 PM

Scapegeek is surprisingly tart

Ted_Danson is a great trader. Shipped fast, packed very well.

Almost only counts with shotguns and hand grenades.
You found the secret message!
Rice Click my scroll
Old April 12th, 2009, 08:59 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation

What I'm looking for:

MacDirk Warriors
Sentinels of Jandar
Volcarren Wasteland Set
Tundra Set
Castle Set
Sir Hawethorne
Agent Skahen

I work at a game/hobby shop thats sell most all RioGrande, Fantasy Flight Games, and Days of Wonder games as well as WarHammer, MtG, Yu-Gi-Oh. So if you are looking for something like that tell me. Otherwise I have PayPal.

-Thanks
Old April 13th, 2009, 08:44 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am looking for some flags from the FOTA set for a special project. For those folks that have alot of sets and don't use the flags please get a hold of me.

Thanks
Old April 13th, 2009, 10:23 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Id like to get 11.00 for these with free shipping.

Wave 7 Heroes
Wave 7 Fiends & Vampires
Wave 8 Soldiers & Wolves
Old April 13th, 2009, 11:27 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

It took us months to finally put together the right deal, but I now have concrete evidence to back up what I already knew would be true: Hilo-scaper is a great trader. Figures were exactly as described, were well packed, and arrived quickly in spite of having to make the long and arduous journey from the Volcarren Wonderland to the Great Dismal Swamp.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 13th, 2009, 11:32 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Trade post updated and bumped.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; April 23rd, 2009 at 09:28 AM.
Old April 14th, 2009, 12:03 AM

jordy40 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

New to HS this week and looking for more pieces. Looking for a tundra set, Fortress of the Archkyrie, Expansion Set 2: Orm's Return, Road to the Forgotten Forest. Any would be great. I have xbox 360 games to trade. Call of Duty 5 World at War, Left 4 Dead, Orange Box. Let me know if want to trade or we can talk cash.
Old April 14th, 2009, 12:07 AM

Hilo-scaper is surprisingly tart

Everyone already knows this, but I (also) have concrete evidence to vouch for Just_a_Bill as a great trader. He packages things very well and ships them out promptly. He is very straightforward and honest about everything and I have had a great time PMing him. Even though it took us a while to finally work out a deal and get it done, I have known that he is a great asset to the Heroscapers community. Thanks Bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
It took us months to finally put together the right deal, but I now have concrete evidence to back up what I already knew would be true: Hilo-scaper is a great trader. Figures were exactly as described, were well packed, and arrived quickly in spite of having to make the long and arduous journey from the Volcarren Wonderland to the Great Dismal Swamp.

Latest great traders: pjnormandin, Porkins, Dad_Scaper, beisaic, Greyelephant, the incredible mate, FerryMarcellis, MacBryce, bige51148, Nano*22, Retlaw, Just_a_Bill, Raudulfr Shieldcrusher
Old April 14th, 2009, 08:06 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Wytefang is, as always, an exceptional trader. Fast shipping, and excellent packaging.

Thanks Wytefang!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online