Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old May 5th, 2009, 06:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: SSBB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Edit Parts A: Play 10 vs. matches on Stage Builder Stages
Edit Parts B: Create 5 Stages in Stage Builder
Edit Parts C: Create 15 Stages in Stage Builder
See I did that for Edit Parts B, and it shows it as cleared in the challenge section. However, if I go to the stage editor there are no new parts or anything.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 5th, 2009, 06:05 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker

There's only like 1 new part. One is springs, another is a ferris wheel. I'm not sure the third thing.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old May 5th, 2009, 06:07 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

My brother made a map that was just like, tiny random sections of ruins floating in midair. Then we got a bunch of characters that could wall-grab. It was crazy.
Old May 5th, 2009, 06:09 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Squirtle vs Lucario vs Shiek vs...
Old May 5th, 2009, 06:21 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Warning! SSBM person starting to talk.

Ok, I'm wondering what is up with Mewtwo. He is extremely hard for me to use, and I can't find a good strategy with him. Any suggestions.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old May 5th, 2009, 06:22 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Sonic. He couldn't climb on walls, and it was a beast trying to maneuver him through those little pathways between floaty ruin things. But it was really fun.
Old May 5th, 2009, 06:39 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post

Ok, I'm wondering what is up with Mewtwo. He is extremely hard for me to use, and I can't find a good strategy with him. Any suggestions.
Uh...don't use him?
Old May 5th, 2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:

Uh...don't use him?
Lucario handles real easy, so all you have to do is--

Oh, wait.
Old May 7th, 2009, 05:04 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Lucario is pretty good, I like him. Basically the only thing I like about him is the hover move, (down and a) and the distance of his smashes.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old May 13th, 2009, 07:00 PM

starsandstripes Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubafication View Post
Lucario is pretty good, I like him. Basically the only thing I like about him is the hover move, (down and a) and the distance of his smashes.
I love that wierd grab thing that he does with B left or right

why does everyone hate me?
Old May 13th, 2009, 07:02 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubafication View Post

I prefer Mewtwo myself....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 13th, 2009, 11:14 PM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart

Quote:

I would have to say that the best strategy with Mewtwo is to grab and dodge, a lot.

Boise ID Scaper

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games