Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 15th, 2008, 12:26 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Wave 2 Available at CCG Armory for PreOrder - $37.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomo6 View Post
FYI from the old "Wave 8 pre-orders" thread:

We found that shipping from Housemouse was the most reliable and first to arrive (by nearly a week, I think). WargamersHQ came in second.

CCG Armory took awhile to ship, and there were a few complaints about service. I've ordered there before and done okay, but shipping does take longer than the others. For a large order, you're going to want to find a good deal on shipping from one of the other sites.
I have ordered from all 3 and found the above to be accurate.
Old October 15th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Hero View Post
Or, you could wait and support your local game shop.
(If you are lucky enough to have one)

-NC_Hero
What local game shop?

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 15th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Any new sightings for Wave 2?
Post them here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old October 15th, 2008, 06:48 PM

Len Strepek knows what's in an order marker Len Strepek knows what's in an order marker

Hey Folks,

Wargamersheadquarters has Wave 2 'pre-ordered' as well, but we are also waiting to get confirmation that the amount we ordered (which is allot) will actually be shipped. So until we get the confirmation from WOTC on how much we are getting, than we can put them up for Pre-Order. Expected arrival according to our WOTC sales rep is mid to late November. Our target price for the complete Wave 2 set is $39.95 and singles will also be available although we have not determined the price detail on them yet.

Hurray for Heroscapers Everywhere! Game On!
Old October 16th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Thanks god. Now I can buy 2 more 4th Mass. and 2 Knights and Swog Rider.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old October 17th, 2008, 10:24 AM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Strepek View Post
Hey Folks,

Wargamersheadquarters has Wave 2 'pre-ordered' as well, but we are also waiting to get confirmation that the amount we ordered (which is allot) will actually be shipped. So until we get the confirmation from WOTC on how much we are getting, than we can put them up for Pre-Order. Expected arrival according to our WOTC sales rep is mid to late November. Our target price for the complete Wave 2 set is $39.95 and singles will also be available although we have not determined the price detail on them yet.

Hurray for Heroscapers Everywhere! Game On!
Nice! I will start saving up!

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old October 28th, 2008, 10:04 PM

Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Did anyone order and can they confirm it is in stock?
I ordered 3 sets of wave 2 at $37.50 per set. Shipping was $11.28 for the entire order. This is a preorder so I doubt that they have them in hand yet.

Bobofdeath's Dad
Old October 28th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Called this morning and they said they don't know 'for sure' when but they're being told mid-November. I've had problems with these guys, but I've also had good luck too.

A bit spotty would be how I characterize their service.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old October 29th, 2008, 02:09 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I contacted my WotC rep this morning and he still has no information on when WAVE 2 will ship. So stay calm...there will be plenty of time to place orders once we have a shipping date.
Old October 30th, 2008, 05:34 PM

Len Strepek knows what's in an order marker Len Strepek knows what's in an order marker

Our WOTC sales rep advised us today that we were not getting any of the Wave 2 that we ordered. Large retailers were getting everything. Hopefully Sandra at HouseMouse or CCG Armory are still getting their allotments so Heroscapers can be taken care of.

However we are getting a large amount of Wave 6 back in stock late next week. Once we get our shipping date confirmed from WOTC we will offer them for sale again on our site.

Take Care Folks and Happy Halloween!
Old October 30th, 2008, 05:36 PM

Pygon knows what's in an order marker Pygon knows what's in an order marker

Shame Thanks Len!
Old October 30th, 2008, 05:57 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Strepek View Post
Our WOTC sales rep advised us today that we were not getting any of the Wave 2 that we ordered. Large retailers were getting everything. Hopefully Sandra at HouseMouse or CCG Armory are still getting their allotments so Heroscapers can be taken care of.

However we are getting a large amount of Wave 6 back in stock late next week. Once we get our shipping date confirmed from WOTC we will offer them for sale again on our site.

Take Care Folks and Happy Halloween!
Dang, dang, and triple dang! (Now what am I going to do with my gift certificate?)

Did they give any reason for changing their mind?

(Large retailers, plural?)

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales