Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 2nd, 2019, 02:10 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Zetsubo's Customs

Love your tentacle infested waters with the kraken. We have had a very similar sarlacc monster we have been developing for Heroes of Star Wars scape. For the stats on the tentacle, they are quite good for 15 points. Most common heroes in classic that have stats on par with those are 25-35 points. That would be my only real issue with him. Also had a chance to look at the medic. Not sure how I missed that one. I would specify on his card that he cannot heal soulborg or undead to keep with theme. It wouldnt sit well if he was raising zombies or easily healing deathwalkers. Otherwise, he's pretty neat. I have some of those medic clix that are akin to the pathfinders. I use them as extra pathfinders at the moment but would love to adopt this card with a few tweaks to help them move around with their comrades better and after the fix to the undead and soulborg.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 6th, 2019, 02:05 AM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
This is legitimately cool. Aside from a handful of grammar issues on the Tentacle's card (you refer to Kraken Tentacles as plural and then refer to them using is, which is only used for singular forms), I really like the look of this.
Thanks! And yeah I'm definitely not an English major for a reason Trying to figure out the correct wording to begin with was a headache and a half, so I'm not too surprised at my lack of grammatical finesse. I'm glad you liked Skräckhav! If I ever decide to do an update for the card, I'll be sure to fix the grammar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trex
Love your tentacle infested waters with the kraken. We have had a very similar sarlacc monster we have been developing for Heroes of Star Wars scape. For the stats on the tentacle, they are quite good for 15 points. Most common heroes in classic that have stats on par with those are 25-35 points. That would be my only real issue with him. Also had a chance to look at the medic. Not sure how I missed that one. I would specify on his card that he cannot heal soulborg or undead to keep with theme. It wouldnt sit well if he was raising zombies or easily healing deathwalkers. Otherwise, he's pretty neat. I have some of those medic clix that are akin to the pathfinders. I use them as extra pathfinders at the moment but would love to adopt this card with a few tweaks to help them move around with their comrades better and after the fix to the undead and soulborg.
Having a Sarlacc in Scape would be awesome and I can't wait to see it released! The tentacles are a bit under costed, but I put most of their cost into the head itself since at most the tentacles only stick around for a round without it. I'm glad you like the Medic. I got him in a random mini bin and knew I had to use him. You're right that there needs to be restrictions and originally it was restricted to human only, but that part got left off and I forgot about any other restriction. He's definitely on my update list, and if you have any suggestions on improving the abilities then I'm all ears
Old November 8th, 2019, 09:17 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I love Krakens and this one is really well executed. I agree that the tentacles seem cheap, but it's always tricky to price things that essentially require another card to be drafted as well. This definitely reminds me I should probably get around to finishing my own Kraken at some point.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 30th, 2019, 08:56 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Centaur Skirmisher

Finalist from Dr. Goomonkey's Fall customs contest. Figure is Male Centaur from Reaper Bones.
Old December 1st, 2019, 01:46 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Centaur Skirmisher

Finalist from Dr. Goomonkey's Fall customs contest. Figure is Male Centaur from Reaper Bones.
Is this guy also supposed to bond with other centaur skirmishers? Perhaps noting uncommon in the centaur bonding? Uncommon or unique would work. I have a couple of melee centaur figures Id like to use this card and was wondering if that was just something that was overlooked.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 1st, 2019, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Is this guy also supposed to bond with other centaur skirmishers? Perhaps noting uncommon in the centaur bonding? Uncommon or unique would work. I have a couple of melee centaur figures Id like to use this card and was wondering if that was just something that was overlooked.
From my understanding of the rules, anytime Unique Hero is specified, it also includes Uncommon Hero. So yeah they're intended to work with other Skirmishers. I liked the idea of the whole Centaur faction being a collection of unique hero's that work together as a herd with the unnamed uncommons being the glue. Also works with the SoV nominated Centaur Archer.

I'm glad you like it!! If you try them out in a game, let me know how it goes!
Old February 28th, 2020, 06:31 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

If you can recall, what miniature did you use for Thorik?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 28th, 2020, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
If you can recall, what miniature did you use for Thorik?
The mini is called Hero Tiger Rider and I found it here unfortunately the link to buy it seems to no longer work. I'll update this if I can find somewhere that still sells it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards