Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 21st, 2015, 12:22 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 18 - ROUND 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
Me and Crixus33 are starting to play right now. However, I have a problement with the Google Drawing and cannot move any figures. Also the title of the drawing is ''Crixus33 vs. Teablewalker''.

There is probably a mistake... If one of the organizers could come take a look, it would be great !
@Kinseth , @dok , @kevindola , @awesomeunleashed
Fixed. FWIW, this is all originally your fault, Simval . You misreported yourself as the loser of your second round game, and this caused a few games to be set up with the wrong matchups before it was caught.

Unfortunately, the person who made the fixes was apparently having a tough time of it, so all he really did was edit the announcements without changing the access permissions (or titles) of the game documents. I wasn't the one who made the changes, but I will try to track down if there are any more games impacted.
Old March 21st, 2015, 01:20 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've sent several messages to my opponent for round 3 (jcustar09) during the week but haven't heard back from him. What should I do?
Old March 21st, 2015, 03:14 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
The awesomeunleashed (0-2) v. ScapeRaider (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Marro Dividers x3, Havech Eradicators x2, Tul-Bak-Ra, Evar Scarcarver (drop one)
* Morgoloth, Khosumet the Darklord, Wolves of Badru x4, Sahuagin Raider
* Arkmer, Chardris, Emirroon, Haduc, Jorhdawn, Ulginesh
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Isamu, Marro Warriors, Skeletons of Annellintia x3 (drop three)
ScapeRaider chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, awesomeunleashed chooses who places first.
This is going down now

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old March 21st, 2015, 03:32 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
I've sent several messages to my opponent for round 3 (jcustar09) during the week but haven't heard back from him. What should I do?
@jcustar09 @jcustar07

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 21st, 2015, 06:09 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
Me and Crixus33 are starting to play right now. However, I have a problement with the Google Drawing and cannot move any figures. Also the title of the drawing is ''Crixus33 vs. Teablewalker''.

There is probably a mistake... If one of the organizers could come take a look, it would be great !
@Kinseth , @dok , @kevindola , @awesomeunleashed
Fixed. FWIW, this is all originally your fault, Simval . You misreported yourself as the loser of your second round game, and this caused a few games to be set up with the wrong matchups before it was caught.
For real ? Dang it, I messed up haha. Well thanks for fixing the issue.
Old March 21st, 2015, 07:46 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

My game against Crixus33 was really short ! I won with his orcs against his ninja army.

Crixus33 decided to YOLO Kantono in front and the Heavies didn't wait a second before pummeling him. Four of them attacked him for 3 wounds, then I won initiative and managed to put one wound on him with my last attack (other Gruts died to counterstrike).

After Kantono had died, Crixus lost all his markers for the round and the heavies proceded to kill Moriko and put two wounds on Kumiko. I hadn't lost anything except the orcs to counterstrike, so Crixus33 decided to concede.

I think he did a big mistake by advancing Kantono so hard, yes his defense is good but since he doesn't really attack, you better just leave him behind. Crixus33 realized it and said that he'll get better after some more practice.

Good luck to you with the ninjas and for the rest of the tournament.
Old March 22nd, 2015, 02:11 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Scheduling with josueguzman is not easy. Can't get him to pick an army yet. He says he can play Monday at 5p est. This seems a little late though. Please advise.
Old March 22nd, 2015, 10:03 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Just finished with Kinseth. It was pretty tightly contested, but some bad luck, along with a bad map for the Microcorp, led to my downfall. SGT. Drake put up quite a fight, but ultimately the defence dice failed him. Great game played by him, he's a quality opponent
Old March 23rd, 2015, 07:51 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
betawolf and I tentatively scheduled for as early Monday morning as we can, probably around 7am Eastern.

I have his Quahon/Sujoah army, he hasn't picked yet.
Get Er Done!
He has my Sacred Band. We're playing at 7 central/8 eastern, and resuming at 9 central/10 eastern if need be.

EDIT: He couldn't make it. We're shooting for 1pm central/2 eastern.

Last edited by superfrog; March 23rd, 2015 at 08:41 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2015, 02:08 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Betawolf and I going down now.

EDIT: My predators won. Sujoah did a whole lot of nothing, but I was able to protect Quahon from really getting attacked at all. The Fyorlags did a fair amount of damage, too. I had a 5-life Quahon, 2 spiders, and Guilty left.

Last edited by superfrog; March 23rd, 2015 at 03:27 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2015, 03:28 PM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
Round 4 is First Crack Pick Your Poison on Cipher 3.

The vegies dad (3-0) v. jcustar07 (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Arkmer, Warriors of Ashra x3, Jorhdawn, Kyntela Gwyn, Ulginesh, Haduc
* Deepwyrm Drow x4, Elaria the Pale, Estivara, Othkurik The Black Dragon
* Blastatrons, Gladiatrons x2, Major Q9, Major Q10, Marcu Esenwein
* Marrden Hounds x3, Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Krav Maga Agents
vegies dad chooses to pick his opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, jcustar07 chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

The William099 (3-0) v. dok (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Sudema, Crypt Guardian x3, Phantom Knights x3, Siiv
* Wo-Sa-Ga, Tor-Kul-Na, Ne-Gok-Sa, Marrden Nagrubs x4
* Mezzodemon Warmongers x3, Phantom Knights x3, Sonlen
* Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Tomoe Gozen, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Marcu Esenwein
dok chooses to pick his opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, William099 chooses who places first.

The Ixe (2-1) v. jcustar09 (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Wolves of Badru x5, Morgoloth, Guilty McCreech (drop one)
* Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Migol Ironwill, Kaemon Awa, Isamu
* Heavy Gruts x3, Grimnak, Ornak, Tornak, Marcu Esenwein
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Water Elemental x5, Earth Elemental, Air Elemental x2, Fire Elemental x3, Isamu
Ixe chooses to pick his opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, jcustar09 chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 (2-1) v. TreePowerz (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Minions of Utgar x3, Zetacron
* Jotun, Valguard, Guilty McCreech, Dreadgul Raiders x3, Isamu
* Gorillinators x3, Nakita Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Iron Golem
* Kantono Daishi, Moriko, Kumiko, Isamu, Shiori, Otonashi, Major Q9
mtl1998 chooses to pick his opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, TreePowerz chooses who places first.

The Dysole (2-1) v. superfrog (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Martial La Hire, Tandros Kreel, Obsidian Guards x2, Major Q9
* Siiv, Hoplitron x7, Deathwalker 7000, Feral Troll, Major J15
* Sacred Band x3, Arashara Goshiri, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Kaemon Awa
* Omnicron Snipers x3, Omnicron Repulsors x2, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior
superfrog chooses to pick his opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The Deroche (2-1) v. Simval (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Minions of Utgar x5, Kyntela Gwyn
* Sentinels of Jandar x5, Marcu Esenwein
* Wolves of Badru x2, Morgoloth, Mezzodemon Warmongers x2, Kee-Mo-Shi, Isamu
* Air Elemental x8, Kurrok the Elementalist, Mohican River Tribe x2, Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan
Deroche chooses to pick his opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, Simval chooses who places first.

The Soundwarp SG-1 (2-1) v. capsocrates (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Gorillitroopers x4, Laglor, Kira Jax, Isamu
* Wolves of Badru x4, Morgoloth, Khosumet the Darklord, Guilty McCreech
* Ana Karithon, James Murphy, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn, Syvarris, Tandros Kreel
* Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, Kaemon Awa, Kozuke Samurai, Tarn Viking Warriors, Tomoe Gozen
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick his opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, capsocrates chooses who places first.

The kevindola (2-1) v. Kinseth (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Kurrok the Elementalist, Water Elemental x5, Air Elemental x5, Earth Elemental x2
* Alastair MacDirk, MacDirk Warriors x3, Sir Denrick, Brandis Skyhunter, Drow Chainfighter
* Tomb Skeletons x3, Blade Gruts x2, Gurei-Oni, Warden 816, Dumutef Guard, Skull Demon, Drow Chainfighter, Crypt Guardian (drop seven)
* Fyorlag Spiders x3, Sacred Band x2, Hoplitron x2, Command Courier x2, Agent Carr, Otonashi, Major X17 (drop eight)
kevindola chooses to pick his opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who places first.

The Bengi (1-2) v. Megasilver (0-3) pool of armies is:
* Ulginesh, Emirroon, Jorhdawn, Chardris, Kyntela Gwyn, Arkmer, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Zettian Infantry x3, Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 9000, Zettian Guards, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu
* Feral Troll x5, Rygarn
* Werewolf Lord x3, Van Nessing
Bengi chooses to pick his opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, Megasilver chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (1-2) v. Crixus33 (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Feral Troll x6
* Ice Troll Berserker x6
* Heavy Gruts x3, Ornak, Grimnak, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ne-Gok-Sa
* Kantono Daishi, Moriko, Kumiko, Shiori, Isamu, Otonashi, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Marro Warriors, Marcu Esenwein
vegietarian18 chooses to pick his opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, Crixus33 chooses who places first.

The awesomeunleashed (1-2) v. betawolf36 (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Marro Dividers x3, Havech Eradicators x2, Tul-Bak-Ra, Evar Scarcarver (drop one)
* Morgoloth, Khosumet the Darklord, Wolves of Badru x4, Sahuagin Raider
* 8th Infantry Pathfinder x6, Airborne Elite, Capt. John Varan, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM]
* Quahon, Sujoah, Fyorlag Spiders x4, Guilty McCreech
awesomeunleashed chooses to pick his opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, betawolf36 chooses who places first.

The ScapeRaider (0-3) v. Taeblewalker (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Arkmer, Chardris, Emirroon, Haduc, Jorhdawn, Ulginesh
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Isamu, Marro Warriors, Skeletons of Annellintia x3 (drop three)
* Spartacus, Crixus, Capuan Gladiators x4
* Khosumet the Darklord, Anubian Wolves x4, Nilfheim, Isamu
Taeblewalker chooses to pick his opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, ScapeRaider chooses who places first.

The Heroscaper Guy (1-2) v. n00b (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Otonashi, Kyntela Gwyn, Arkmer, Emirroon, Jorhdawn, Elaria the Pale, Haduc, Ulginesh
* Prince al'Kahora, Sir Hawthorne, Air Elemental x3, Death Knights of Valkrill x3, Skull Demon x2
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Warforged Soldiers x5, Me-Burq-Sa (drop one)
* Microcorp Agents x3, Krav Maga Agents, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM]
Heroscaper Guy chooses to pick his opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, n00b chooses who places first.

The roballtogether (1-2) v. Chris Perkins (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Mimring, Nilfheim, Krug, Arrow Gruts, Swog Rider x3
* Grimnak, Tornak, Ornak, Heavy Gruts x2, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Blade Gruts
* Cyprien Esenwein, Knights of Weston x2, Finn the Viking Champion, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Marcu Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Isamu
* Blastatrons, Gladiatrons, Major Q10, Major Q9, 4th Massachusetts Line, Guilty McCreech
roballtogether chooses to pick his opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.

The Tom_Bombadil_ (1-2) v. Buddy412 (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Ulginesh, Arkmer, Emirroon, Kyntela Gwyn, Chardris, Jorhdawn, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Knights of Weston x3, Alastair MacDirk, Finn the Viking Champion, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM]
* Fen Hydra x2, Cyprien Esenwein, Aubrien Archers x2, Guilty McCreech, Isamu
* Greenscale Warriors x3, Nilfheim, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Marcu Esenwein
Buddy412 chooses to pick his opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, Tom_Bombadil_ chooses who places first.

belgarath has a bye this round.
Old March 23rd, 2015, 07:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

I'm playing Dysole on Tuesday, hopefully around 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific.

He has his Hoplitrons Major "Alex Louis Armstrong" J15 (pictured below) and his trusty fellow Hoplitron soulborgs to eliminate the Q9 menace, and I have Major Q9.

Last edited by superfrog; March 23rd, 2015 at 07:26 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events