Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 18th, 2014, 11:08 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Glyph of Cosmic Cube

Quote:

EQUIPMENT GLYPH

After moving and before attacking, you may choose either the figure equipped with this Glyph or any figure within 4 clear sight spaces. You may either:

Move any 1 unrevealed Order Marker at random on the chosen figure's card to any other card in that figure's army that is in play;
Remove one Wound Marker from the chosen figure's card and choose any figure within clear sight to receive a wound; or
Place the chosen figure on any empty space on the battlefield within 3 spaces of its original placement. The figure moved by this Glyph will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Immediately after using this Glyph, if the figure equipped with this Glyph is not a Ruthless Mastermind, it receives 1 wound.
I think the bolded is an issue. It's fine if Red Skull is just by himself with the Glyph, but there are interactions (such as Raven) that make it too easy to wound your own figure and then send the wounds across the map.

I'd prefer to see it significantly limited (4 clear sight?) and I think it'd take care of a lot of abuses of Red Skull.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 18th, 2014, 11:27 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

4 would hurt it's gameplay IMO. I'd make it 8 clear sight spaces
Old September 18th, 2014, 11:55 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
If I May

Yeah being able to hit anyone you can see is the issue. I played a Zemo pod with the Skull and he never lost the cube once and just continued to inflict wound after wound in my pod setup. You can utilize it quite well with anyone who can heal or the like and Forge can copy it. 8 spaces isn't bad but I'm also not certain 4 makes him unplayable. The cube is by far the best equipment glyph. Only the probability manipulator and reality gem are in its league.

~Dysole, who does love Skullsy

Last edited by Dysole; September 18th, 2014 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Thanks dok for reminding me about that
Old September 18th, 2014, 12:02 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Im with Karat on this one, 4 is just too short.

I still think the energy rings are in a class above the CC.

I could go for 6 spaces, but 8 is better. I feel that Red Skull's price would need to be dropped if it were 4 spaces...
Old September 18th, 2014, 12:42 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Red Skull is already set in stone, but it would be nice to have a Red Skull who in in pursuit for the cosmic cube and this one, the one who already obtained it.

Old September 18th, 2014, 12:52 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

6 or 8 spaces sounds right to me. It basically makes it a manageable ranged autowound instead of the cross-board game-warping effect it is right now.
Old September 18th, 2014, 12:59 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I do believe it should have a high range, but not unlimited. 8 range sounds like a good starting number.

~Mega, glad that this has been finally brought up.
Old September 18th, 2014, 01:34 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

6 to 8 sounds reasonable. Unlimited is a bad idea, IMO.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 18th, 2014, 01:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I concur, unlimited range is a bad idea. We do play 6 player games on dinning room table sized boards and unlimited range for anything other than bonding seems extreme.
Old September 18th, 2014, 02:03 PM

@Spidey'tilIDie @TrollBrute @A3n @SirGalahad @johnny139 @tcglkn @quozl @Lord Pyre - would you guys support a range of 8?

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 18th, 2014 at 02:31 PM.
Old September 18th, 2014, 02:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Bats picked up a stutter.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 18th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I wouldn't be happy with anything less than 8. Cosmic Cube has gotta be pretty cosmic if you ask me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library