Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 8th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
C3G Dredd'verse workshop

Design links
Judge Anderson
Judge Hershey

Dark Judges

Death (selected)
Fear
Fire
Mortis

Rookie Judge
Lawmaster

I am closing in on attempting some Dredd'verse designs for C3G. I thought I would throw some feelers out and see what Dredd Heads want in 'scape versions of their heroes.

Right now Heroclix has figures for Judges Dredd, Anderson, Hershey, and a generic Brit City Judge. They also have all four Dark Judges.

What I am looking for is fans and interested 'scapers to voice their wants and opinions for these characters. So let me know if you love Dredd and what you want in Dredd designs.

Soon I will start posting ideas for these designs so everyone can voice their opinions. I look forward to hearing what everyone has to say.

Also, for Indy heroes I have worked on Nemesis, Torquemada, Johnny Alpha, and Wulf Sternhammer. If anyone is familiar or interested in these designs please let me know.

Thanks in advance. I am attempting to generate some Indy interest in comic designs.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; April 5th, 2014 at 08:33 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy