Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old September 18th, 2022, 09:56 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I’m officially predicting that Valkrill will not make an appearance in this release.
You think that Revna will effectively replace him?
Old September 18th, 2022, 10:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
I’m officially predicting that Valkrill will not make an appearance in this release.
In this initial offering we see on October 1st, definitely. Not saying we'll never see Valkrill again, just that reading some subtext of some comments that have been made, I suspect we won't see him in this first release.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 18th, 2022, 10:55 AM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
In this initial offering we see on October 1st, definitely. Not saying we'll never see Valkrill again, just that reading some subtext of some comments that have been made, I suspect we won't see him in this first release.
Huh. Seems an unfortunate decision. Valkrill already suffers from having the least number of units. Since Revna's skull-themed appearance seems in line with Valkrill's character, why not simply release Revna's units as Valkrill units instead? I don't get it.
Old September 18th, 2022, 10:55 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I'm surprised, unless they feel that Valkrill is now covered by the Customs they are not going to deal with. Continuing with Heroscape which seems to be the theme of Age of Annihilation should mean filling out his faction!

Last edited by chas; September 18th, 2022 at 01:42 PM.
Old September 18th, 2022, 10:56 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I mean, I could be wrong. Just a prediction. I'm definitely not a voice with any authority.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 18th, 2022, 11:10 AM

Quote:
I mean, I could be wrong. Just a prediction. I'm definitely not a voice with any authority.
No, I bet you're right. Hope you're not, but bet you are.
Old September 18th, 2022, 11:19 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I'm surprised, unless they fell that Valkrill is now covered by the Customs they are not going to deal with. Continuing with Heroscape which seems to be the theme of Age of Annihilation should mean filling out his faction!
Members of the War Council have said that the team doesn't look at or use any custom creations when designing official units. Even with C3V/SoV creators on the War Council, I would be surprised if the design team would dismiss an official General for having been bolstered by custom units.

Now, I may be looking too deep here, but has anyone else noticed this pattern: Ironclad Collective, Clockwork Combine, and Craven Court. Why so much alliteration? And why the use of "C" specifically? Part of me wonders if it's a subtle nod to C3V/SoV for their work over the past 12 years. Maybe it's just the way the design was distilled. In any case, I'd love to see others' thoughts on this.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old September 18th, 2022, 11:40 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Will there be any Heroscape apparel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 18th, 2022, 11:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

3Cs?
Gee
Old September 18th, 2022, 12:56 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I'm surprised, unless they fell that Valkrill is now covered by the Customs they are not going to deal with. Continuing with Heroscape which seems to be the theme of Age of Annihilation should mean filling out his faction!
Members of the War Council have said that the team doesn't look at or use any custom creations when designing official units. Even with C3V/SoV creators on the War Council, I would be surprised if the design team would dismiss an official General for having been bolstered by custom units.

Now, I may be looking too deep here, but has anyone else noticed this pattern: Ironclad Collective, Clockwork Combine, and Craven Court. Why so much alliteration? And why the use of "C" specifically? Part of me wonders if it's a subtle nod to C3V/SoV for their work over the past 12 years. Maybe it's just the way the design was distilled. In any case, I'd love to see others' thoughts on this.
Shouldn't it have been 1 C then 3 V's?

Actually that's very interesting...wonder if there's anything to it.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; September 18th, 2022 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Or are we reading too indepth...
Old September 18th, 2022, 12:58 PM

C3V stands for three words that start with C and one that starts with V.

Old September 18th, 2022, 01:51 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Quozl:

Hey, Age of Annihilation Merch for sure! I still have my old white GenCon Scape Tee, but Taeblewalker's wore out years ago. Got to get him a new one.

Especially with all the great new artwork available for licensed products. AOA the Tee, AOA the Cap, AOA the Mug, AOA the Faction posters...do it up right, Avalon Hill!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion