Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old April 30th, 2015, 07:17 AM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Design Holocron of Hoth Generator Ruins(Playtest Pha

Is this the final version? Does anyone have an OL Scape version of this map?

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old April 30th, 2015, 10:06 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Is this the final version? Does anyone have an OL Scape version of this map?
I would say it is the final version. There probably is not an online version yet.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 4th, 2015, 09:24 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Holocron of Hoth Generator Ruins

Here's what I have for now, I'm mainly waiting for a nice bio both for the scenario and the map itself. LINK.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old June 4th, 2015, 10:17 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Hoth Generator Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Here's what I have for now, I'm mainly waiting for a nice bio both for the scenario and the map itself. LINK.
Looks like you didn't need the raw Powerpoint format anyway! I took a quick glance; nice work. I'll review in detail later, after I run the French parts through Google
Old May 10th, 2015, 09:55 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

So all that has changed from the previous version I tested is that the shadow tiles were raised, right? I've still got the older version built and I want to run a test on the new version.
Old May 10th, 2015, 11:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

As far as I know.
Old May 11th, 2015, 12:02 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Porkins , yes that is correct, the Shadow has been raised to same level as the terrain adjacent to it. I am going to run a test with Hoth Han on this map as well. I will be building it again tomorrow.

Old May 16th, 2015, 08:11 PM
"like" happy

Here are my two play tests for this map. I did notice, the latest virtualscape version needs to have a couple of pillar bases removed and replaced with regular tile, I will make the modifications in the OP. I found the map to be very fun with the raised shadow tile. It made it a game of hide and shoot.
Spoiler Alert!

EDIT: I also added some pictures of the map built for my play tests in the OP under the spoiler tab.

Last edited by TREX; May 17th, 2015 at 10:12 AM.
Old May 17th, 2015, 01:50 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks good! I think we are getting close here.
Old May 18th, 2015, 02:25 PM

I ran one quick test on the updated map with the Rancor Monster. It was a bit difficult because the Rancor doesn't fit in between the pillars very well, but I liked how the map played. I'm planning to run another test on it soon...sometime...I keep thinking I'll have a break from RL to play some games
Old May 18th, 2015, 02:50 PM
C3G Landlord

I think the Rancor will struggle with moving about many maps due to it's size and shape. Still looking forward to having one on my game board anyway. I'll just be sure to only draft the Rancor on more open boards.
Old May 18th, 2015, 05:22 PM
"like" happy

The Rancor, how big is that guy, can someone take a pic of him next to an AtSt or something. I think I'm going to have to custom sculpt that guy. I'm not paying that much for him, but I have to have him. @Porkins , post your results and we can sign you off as one of the play tests. Or, you can sign you off as one of the play tests.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape