Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 28th, 2010, 05:01 PM

Wasgo knows what's in an order marker Wasgo knows what's in an order marker
New York Trip

My girlfriend and I recently were told we won a trip to New York. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a mix up and the prize was awarded to someone else. We then set out to find any other trip to New York we could win. My girlfriend pointed out that a blog we read had a contest, but that our odds of winning weren't great. I asked her why, and she told me that the contest involves wearing high heels.

Now, the back story behind that is that before we started dating two years ago, she had broken her ankle snowboarding with me, and while taking care of her, we started dating. Since then, she can't wear high heels anymore. I decided to take one for the team though, went out to Value Village and bought a pair of high heels in my much-larger-than-her size, and then entered the contest.

So now, my rather hairy legs and a fairly disturbing photo are our only chance to win this trip. Any votes of 5 would be very much appreciated. Only one per person though.

http://www.thebrokenheeldiaries.com/...ile.php?id=162

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General