Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:12 PM

Wasgo knows what's in an order marker Wasgo knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - April showers bring May Avengers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Odd. I will have to double check but I did not notice a size difference at all when I printed them out. I printed the 5 pages he provided, as well as 9 pages of other cards. Two cards to a page and they were just the JPG images from each book. When I cut them all out I stacked them up together and they were all the same exact size as far as I know. Did not compare them to the Hasbro ones though so I will do so.
They're all exactly the same size as each other for me too. They just don't match they Hasbro ones.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:31 PM

RedPower Woo who?

Bring on Bane!
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Swear to me!!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:37 PM

RedPower Woo who?

Your punishment must be more severe.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:41 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm adaptable.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:48 PM

RedPower Woo who?

I'm Gotham's reckoning.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:50 PM

It's all part of the plan! (Yeah, I don't mind going for the trilogy).

Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:28 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasgo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Just wanting to get some feedback for Snappleman:

Has anyone printed from these? Were the cards correct in size, etc.?
I printed them off today at my local printers, and unfortunately, they are not the same size. After printing them out, they seemed to be just slightly too narrow and a bit too tall. I double checked by loading the PDFs into Photoshop and confirmed that the dimensions are off.

I don't have the best measuring tools for the real cards, but they appear to be about 11.7 cm tall. The printout, which matches the Photoshop measurement, is 11.95 cm tall.

Similarly, the real cards look to be about 12.4 cm wide, and the printed cards are 12.33 according to Photoshop.

They still look great, but they definitely aren't an exact match for the official cards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Odd. I will have to double check but I did not notice a size difference at all when I printed them out. I printed the 5 pages he provided, as well as 9 pages of other cards. Two cards to a page and they were just the JPG images from each book. When I cut them all out I stacked them up together and they were all the same exact size as far as I know. Did not compare them to the Hasbro ones though so I will do so.
Sounds like possibly the Wasgo's print shop used the "Fit to Printable Area" setting in Adobe instead of the "None" setting for Page Scaling.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 02:44 AM

Wasgo knows what's in an order marker Wasgo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Sounds like possibly the Wasgo's print shop used the "Fit to Printable Area" setting in Adobe instead of the "None" setting for Page Scaling.
I thought that too, which is why I checked the measurements in the original PDF using Photoshop. The measurements in the PDF matched what I printed, not the actual Heroscape card size. The error appears to be in the actual sizing, not the printing.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 03:10 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasgo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I thought that too, which is why I checked the measurements in the original PDF using Photoshop. The measurements in the PDF matched what I printed, not the actual Heroscape card size. The error appears to be in the actual sizing, not the printing.
I just did a comparison myself and Wasgo appears to be right, the last wave is larger than the Classic Scape cards. Its a small difference but it is there. I printed the comic cards out myself, and wouldn't have noticed unless it was mentioned.

C3G team building links.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 03:14 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Are you guys not trimming away the excess around the cards? I do, and they are perfectly matched to official cards.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 03:20 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I cut right against the edge of the color border.

C3G team building links.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy