Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:32 AM

SmoG Woo who?
Smith's Marketplace this week: Buy 2 get 1 free

On all board games, heroscape included! Got a second RTTF and Orm's Return and...since they didn't have any other heroscapes I wanted...a new copy of SCRABBLE!

Old January 23rd, 2008, 10:08 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
What's Smith's Marketplace?
Old January 23rd, 2008, 10:17 AM

SmoG Woo who?
A store that is probably only in certain states.

It used to be Fred Meyer...?

Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:56 AM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
I thought it was a grocery store?
Old January 23rd, 2008, 01:18 PM

SmoG Woo who?
Doh! According to wikipedia, smith's marketplaces are only in Utah... oops.

Old January 24th, 2008, 11:32 AM

lharles Woo who?
This sale is going on at Fred Meyer stores as well - at least in my local area, (Seattle). I picked up three castle sets yesterday for the price of two. {shrug}

...in a little less than a month I've gotten three RotV master sets, one SotM master set, two Marvel expansions, three RtFF sets, four castle sets, and I've got two of the tundra sets on the way from Hasbro. Not to mention getting to about the halfway point on the small expansions.

I'm going broke trying to catch up with what everyone here already has.

My want/trade list...

Good traders/trades: 'cosmosis', 'holylink718'
Old January 24th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
This could also be going on at Fry's Marketplace stores if you have one nearby. They are not as common as Fry's. All those stores are all owned by Kroger Foods so if you have Kroger brand foods at your store and Heroscape at your store it could be on sale.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 24th, 2008, 02:12 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
In my area we only have Kroger's stores and they only sell food.
Old January 24th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg
In my area we only have Kroger's stores and they only sell food.
Yeah, you need to have the Marketplace stores. Which grew from Fred Meyer mostly when Kroger bought them. Well, Smith's bought Fred Meyer and Fry's bought Smith's but that is beside the point.

Anyway you need a Fred Meyer, Fry's Marketplace, Smith's Marketplace or Kroger Marketplace as they are multi-department stores.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:59 PM

Jer Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman
Anyway you need a Fred Meyer, Fry's Marketplace, Smith's Marketplace or Kroger Marketplace as they are multi-department stores.
And, just to add to the confusion, Kroger Marketplace doesn't always have sales on their games when Fred Meyer does. I'm trundling over to ours sometime this week to see if we get to have this sale - they had a bunch of RttFF and Orm's Return on the shelves when I was in there the other week. I'm not hopeful, though - this week's ad didn't say anything about a sale in the toy/game part of the store.
Old January 24th, 2008, 05:02 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoG
Doh! According to wikipedia, smith's marketplaces are only in Utah... oops.
SmoG are you a never-nude?
Old January 25th, 2008, 08:32 AM

SmoG Woo who?
Yes and there are dozens of us... DOZENS!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales