Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old April 8th, 2009, 02:01 PM

Wally Woo who?
Wanted Ice/ Lava

I hope I am in the right spot to ask this question. I am looking for a new or used Thaelenk Tundra and a Volcarren Wasteland. If they are used instructions would be helpful as I am new to Heroscape.I hope I am not asking the impossible. Thanks Wally
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:11 PM

Fizziii knows what's in an order marker Fizziii knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wanted Ice/ Lava

If you go to the downloads section, you can get the instructions in PDF form for both the Volcarren Wasteland and the Thaelenk Tundra.

I myself am still looking for TT & VW tiles as well, but I do have the instructions downloaded.
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

You both might want to check out the Trader's form under http://www.heroscapers.com/community...834#post791834
Though both are very hard to find. Ebay is not a bad option if you are willing to pay or go to the custom section to see how to make your own with spare tiles you might have available.

Good luck.

PS: I would scan the forms a bit before posting otherwise you may suffer the wrath of the search trolls attack, for being naive and new.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old April 8th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Both sets are hard to come by right now, so it will likely cost a bit. The Tundra should be available in the near future (no, this is not some sort of "official news"). I hope the same can be said of the lava, but Toys R Us is probably the bottle-neck there, not production.

It won't help when it comes to the glaciers or figures, but you can repaint tiles you already have to make stand-ins. The ice tiles won't be anywhere near as cool looking (pun not intended), but you will easily be able to get the idea. The rules for them aren't that intense, so a quick glance at the pdf's in the downloads will quickly get you up to speed.
Old April 8th, 2009, 08:16 PM

Wally Woo who?

Thanks Wally
Old April 9th, 2009, 01:56 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Pal, you just thanked yourself. Next time try:

"Thanks.

Wally"

Thanks.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 9th, 2009, 02:47 AM

DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker

What's wrong with clapping yourself on the back?
Old April 9th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

True...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 9th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally View Post
I hope I am in the right spot to ask this question. I am looking for a new or used Thaelenk Tundra and a Volcarren Wasteland. If they are used instructions would be helpful as I am new to Heroscape.I hope I am not asking the impossible. Thanks Wally

I have a Tundra set and 2 Volcarren sets, with instructions. I'm smelling a trade deal!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion