Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Aubrien Archer? (Answers left to right)
Run n Gun 24 40.00%
Blondie 23 38.33%
Bedhead 13 21.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 22nd, 2012, 07:44 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 27. Aubrien Archers

We now head into wave four, starting with the frenzy happy Aubriens.

(Answers Left to Right)
1. Run n Gun
2. Blondie
3. Bedhead

The Aubriens are the perfect complement to a viper army, especially with a Hot D20. Run n Gun is releasing his arrow and appears to be on the move for his next shot. Blondie and Bedhead are both reloading, but Blondie isn't quite as complacent as his companion. However, I'm a sucker for action shots so Run n Gun will take my vote.

Who is the favorite of the deadly accurate elven archers?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 22nd, 2012, 08:43 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sculpt Polls! 27. Aubrien Archers

One of the only squads where the one aiming is not my favorite. Bedhead, known better by me as Benjamin, reminds me of my first CoN game. ^_^
Old August 23rd, 2012, 06:21 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

One of the squads I'm missing in my set (proxied with old Sabretooth LOTR) but I say Run n Gun because that's the figure I think of when I hear about/or proxy this squad.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; August 23rd, 2012 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Four Squads and AA to complete the set...not going to happen.
Old August 28th, 2012, 11:24 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
We now head into wave four, starting with the frenzy happy Aubriens.

(Answers Left to Right)
1. Run n Gun
2. Blondie
3. Bedhead

The Aubriens are the perfect complement to a viper army, especially with a Hot D20. Run n Gun is releasing his arrow and appears to be on the move for his next shot. Blondie and Bedhead are both reloading, but Blondie isn't quite as complacent as his companion. However, I'm a sucker for action shots so Run n Gun will take my vote.

Who is the favorite of the deadly accurate elven archers?
Well met!

Another set of prejudicial names . . .

What is that gourd doing on "Run n Gun's" back? I, too like "Blondie's" lack of complacence, and his excellent form. I voted for him.
Old August 29th, 2012, 01:37 AM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Never seen a squad of them, but I gotta say that Run'n'Gun is my favourite.
Old September 2nd, 2016, 01:05 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Deborah Harry

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units