Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 26th, 2022, 11:48 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Zombicide is a fun game. I'd probably be more interested in that for the game than for C3G purposes.

I dig the idea that you can play as the Zombies and must eat humans in order to survive, with Marvel heroes playing the role of Abominations to face down. Or you can play as the Marvel Heroes and face off against the Zombies and Zombie heroes like normal. Just don't think I'm going to dive in on this one though.
As someone that has backed quite a few cmon titles I took a look at this one. My thoughts on it are: the mechanics are an interesting twist on the zombicide game mechanic. It’s got some fun ideas and a smash together of some fun Intellectual properties. I’m sure the models will look great, as cmon has been better and better with each new game. After pointing out the appealing qualities to it, I’ll point out the reasons why it’s a no go for me. Reason 1. I’m not a big fan of Kickstarter anymore. The huge money drop all at once, the year + wait time on everything, the growing shipping prices. None of these are appealing. Second. It’s zombicide. As fun as zombicide is, I have tons of it. Sci fi, fantasy, and modern. I passed over the last zombicide Wild West version for the same reason. Third. This campaign came out of the gate ridiculously expensive. A lot of the older campaigns could get you all the add ons for a few hundred. This one is over 400 bucks just at the start to get the higher pledge. Not to mention that every individual pledge is higher and stretch goals are placed further apart. Seems like a huge money grab. Even more than usual. Between having plenty of models to paint, plenty of fun game systems to play, and the option to 3D print whatever cool models I want that same day, Kickstarter really doesn’t have that appeal anymore to me. My last and final Kickstarter pledge I’m waiting for is a basic pledge of massive darkness 2. I believe I added the zombicide fantasy crossover cards, but that was it. I’m sure my wallet will thank me for not backing this one either. One can only guess how much an all in pledge will be once cmons campaign draws to a close. The real crappy gimmick about the Kickstarter exclusive stuff is they always make you feel like your set is incomplete if you don’t get everything. I believe the term is called FOMO. I’ll say though, when I seen this campaign I thought of C3G. Hence, here I am.
Old January 26th, 2022, 11:55 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I'm out of the business of obtaining new board games for the foreseeable future. I have collected enough of them!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2022, 04:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Zombicide is a fun game. I'd probably be more interested in that for the game than for C3G purposes.

I dig the idea that you can play as the Zombies and must eat humans in order to survive, with Marvel heroes playing the role of Abominations to face down. Or you can play as the Marvel Heroes and face off against the Zombies and Zombie heroes like normal. Just don't think I'm going to dive in on this one though.
As someone that has backed quite a few cmon titles I took a look at this one. My thoughts on it are: the mechanics are an interesting twist on the zombicide game mechanic. It’s got some fun ideas and a smash together of some fun Intellectual properties. I’m sure the models will look great, as cmon has been better and better with each new game. After pointing out the appealing qualities to it, I’ll point out the reasons why it’s a no go for me. Reason 1. I’m not a big fan of Kickstarter anymore. The huge money drop all at once, the year + wait time on everything, the growing shipping prices. None of these are appealing. Second. It’s zombicide. As fun as zombicide is, I have tons of it. Sci fi, fantasy, and modern. I passed over the last zombicide Wild West version for the same reason. Third. This campaign came out of the gate ridiculously expensive. A lot of the older campaigns could get you all the add ons for a few hundred. This one is over 400 bucks just at the start to get the higher pledge. Not to mention that every individual pledge is higher and stretch goals are placed further apart. Seems like a huge money grab. Even more than usual. Between having plenty of models to paint, plenty of fun game systems to play, and the option to 3D print whatever cool models I want that same day, Kickstarter really doesn’t have that appeal anymore to me. My last and final Kickstarter pledge I’m waiting for is a basic pledge of massive darkness 2. I believe I added the zombicide fantasy crossover cards, but that was it. I’m sure my wallet will thank me for not backing this one either. One can only guess how much an all in pledge will be once cmons campaign draws to a close. The real crappy gimmick about the Kickstarter exclusive stuff is they always make you feel like your set is incomplete if you don’t get everything. I believe the term is called FOMO. I’ll say though, when I seen this campaign I thought of C3G. Hence, here I am.

I'm sure paying for the Marvel licensing fee is why we're seeing the higher price point and fewer stretch goals, so I'm not troubled about that. I also have a couple of other Zombicide games and feel the same about adding yet another one. I'm surprised they can still move the numbers they do. I also here you on the kickstarter wait. I'm still waiting on something I pledged for several years ago and at this point I'm not sure if I'll ever get it. The excuses have grown stale. I still trust CMON to fulfill their orders, as they have never not got it done for me, but other companies I'm not so sure about.
Old February 7th, 2022, 01:06 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I read an article that said the Moon Knight series will stay true to the comics as far as him being a marine, then CIA then mercenary. Does get left for dead by his fellow mercenaries and winds up in a temple of Konshu. So the trailer would seem to be meant to throw people off.

Not sure if is buddy Frenchie or his girlfriend Marlene will be in the series. Hopefully so.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 8th, 2022, 03:21 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Just a heads up, my wife was at Hobby Lobby today and they had Gundam Baels in stock. With their 40% model every other week (It's active this week) it's a pretty good deal.
Old February 10th, 2022, 10:21 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

hey gang, long time no post, i just sold my master set rise of Valkyrie for 110$ i did it because the plan was to play heroscape with my daughter, well shes 8 and hates it lol i still have other sets but my question is did i shoot myself in the foot it’s complete. and if i need to could i buy another one for around the same price? this group has always helped me out so thanks for any insight.

Old February 10th, 2022, 10:24 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just join the C3G Discord and play on Tabletop Simulator for cheap.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 10th, 2022, 11:00 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
hey gang, long time no post, i just sold my master set rise of Valkyrie for 110$ i did it because the plan was to play heroscape with my daughter, well shes 8 and hates it lol i still have other sets but my question is did i shoot myself in the foot it’s complete. and if i need to could i buy another one for around the same price? this group has always helped me out so thanks for any insight.
Hey, nice to see you!

I know the tiles are pretty hard to come by now, but if you want to just play C3G, at least Clix figures are still really cheap. I'd check Ebay for any lots of terrain. But like Bats said, many of us have been playing online using Tabletop Simulator which is typically between $10-20.

I'm not sure how to send Discord invites, but we're pretty chatty over there as well.
Old February 10th, 2022, 11:02 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I'm not sure how to send Discord invites, but we're pretty chatty over there as well.
The Discord link is always in my signature. I have enough posts that it should never be hard to find.
Old February 10th, 2022, 11:03 AM

Fwiw looking at eBay, you fetched about the going rate for your Master Set, and could probably have it back for about the same price.

Old February 10th, 2022, 04:39 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Fwiw looking at eBay, you fetched about the going rate for your Master Set, and could probably have it back for about the same price.
thanks all good advice now i feel better

also how well does the Tabletop simulator run on a Google Chrome book?

i have heard about it through the years but couldn’t get it to run that was awhile ago though. if i can figure it out i can get some playtesting done again

Old February 10th, 2022, 04:56 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Quote:
thanks all good advice now i feel better

also how well does the Tabletop simulator run on a Google Chrome book?

i have heard about it through the years but couldn’t get it to run that was awhile ago though. if i can figure it out i can get some playtesting done again

Find out if you can run it here, just input your specs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape