Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old October 29th, 2008, 10:26 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Dignan's Multiplayer Maps - New Map 3/25

Update 4/20

Here's a huge map that I made for our team event. The footprint also works for two player games as well. Sadly, I'm sure most of you won't be able to build this one yourselves. Anyway, maybe a few of you will try this one out.

Map: the Shattered Plains
Date Uploaded: 4/20/14
Requires: 6 RotV, 1 FotA

Map:[/B] Shuffle off this Mortal Coil
Date Uploaded:
3/25/12
Requires:
1 RotV, 1 BtfU, 1 TT, 1 FotA
(the glyphs of Brandar are treasure glyphs)

Map:
Under the Canopy
Date Uploaded:
3/18/12
Requires:
1 SotM, 2 BftU, 2 TJ
(the glyphs of Brandar are treasure glyphs)

Map:
Sizzle
Date Uploaded: 2/26/12
Requires: 2 RotV, 2 RttFF, 1 VW
(the glyphs of Brandar are treasure glyphs).

Map:
Basalt Cathedral
Date Uploaded:
02/13/11
Requires:
1 RotV, 2 BftU, 1 VW and an additional set of ruins.

Map:
Jungle Rot
Date Uploaded:
02/12/11
Requires:
2 SotM, 2 TJ, 1 FotA

Map:
Kampfzone
Date Uploaded:
02/01/11
Requires:
2 RotV, 2 RttFF, 1 TT (normal snow, normal ice)

Map: Fight in the Shade
Date Uploaded: 11/13/10
Requires: 2 SotM, 1 RotV, 2 TJ, 2 FotA, extra road tiles.

Map:
Spelunk-O-Rama
Date Uploaded:
1/23/10
Requires:
1 RotV, 1 D&D, 2 RttFF

Map:
Cold Front
Date Uploaded:
1/23/10
Requires:
2 RotV, 2 TT - Normal snow and ice.

Map:
Six Points
Date Uploaded:
01/17/10
Requires:
2 RotV, 3 RttFF

Map: Castle Forge
Date Uploaded: 12/6/09
Requires: 4 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1 VW, 1 FotA

Map: The Quad
Date Uploaded: 12/6/09
Requires: 4 RotV, 4 RttFF, extra wave sand tiles

Map: Sacrifice
Date Uploaded: 9/09/09
Requires: 3 RotV, 2 SotM, 2 TJ

Map:
A Crossing to Bear
Date Uploaded: 1/18
Requires: 2 RotV, 2 TT, 1 RttFF

Map:Rush Hour
Requires: 2 RotV, 3 RttFF

Map:The Cradle of Titans
Requires: 5 RotV (plus various wave tiles), 1 FotA

Map:The Ruins of Castle Dramglade
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 TJ

Map:Fire Starter Ver. 2.0
Requires: 2 RotV, 2 VW, 2 RttFF

Map: Molten Fortress
Date Uploaded: 11/15/08
Requires: 2 RotV, 1 FotAK, 1 VW

Map: Mergaine's Redoubt
Date Uploaded: 11/15/08
Requires: 2 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1 FotAK

Map: Stuck in the middle with you
Date Uploaded: 10/29/08
Requires: 3 RotV 3 TT

Map: A twist of fate
Requires: 2 SotM, 2 RotV, 2 TJ

Map: ...to grandmother's house we go
Requires: 3 RotV, 3 RttFF

Last edited by Dignan; April 20th, 2014 at 05:25 PM.
Old October 29th, 2008, 10:58 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Dignan's Muliplayer Maps

Nice - Twist of Fate in particular looks like fun. I'm always looking for good multiplayer maps as my two boys like three player matches. The ones I've built have been on the larger side, which tends to make our games last forever - these look like they'd make an interesting variant. Great stuff!
Old October 29th, 2008, 11:00 PM

HokshilaTo Woo who?

As usual, very nice maps.
Old October 30th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am looking forward to playing on Twist and Grandmother's house.

Stuck in the middle played great--I especially like the pass through the mountains.

It's interesting (to me) that I've been playing on your 3/4 player maps for 3 months now and the ones you've posted are all very new--I've only played on stuck in the middles.

But I can see how you got to these new maps from the older ones I've played on. Especially Twist. I can think of 2 other maps that led to this one.

Thanks for (finally) getting these up!
Old November 1st, 2008, 10:24 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice maps as always, Dignan.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old November 1st, 2008, 01:11 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

"Stuck in the middle with you" looks great, Dignan!

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old November 1st, 2008, 01:26 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I like 'em all! Can't quite build the first one, though. The other two will be downloaded shortly.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 1st, 2008, 08:25 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Two tundras? Three roads?!? What do I look like, some kinda Rockerfeller, or something?

Anyway nice job as per usual. Two questions: Does Stuck In the Middle With You have heavy snow? What are the recommended glyphs for these maps?

Old November 2nd, 2008, 01:27 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, I just built Grandma's House and I think there's some stuff wrong.

It's supposed to be 3 RttFF, but you have NINE 11 height trees.

Which doesn't work with 3 RttFF.

Not that I care. Not that you're going to need a lot of maps for the North Texas Shootout trourney anyway.

***WARNING THEOREYSCAPE WARNING***

Something that kind of bothers me are the glyphs.

There's a lot of them.

This map really makes me want to take rats.

Now I haven't played this, so it's all theoreyscape, BUT I'm wondering if the middle should have 1 glyph (even though it would unbalance everything by 1 road hex) instead of 3 glyphs.

And Thorian?!?!

Doesn't my BroInLaw kick everyone's rear enough with Orcs/Grimnak?

Does he really need Thorian in the mix?

It's just crazy!

That was of course all theoreyscape and I trust that after I play on it I will realize your genius.

But right now I'm thinking that's a lot of glyphs to fight for...

Last edited by DrLivingston; November 2nd, 2008 at 01:39 AM. Reason: No WAY the middle could be high ground...
Old November 2nd, 2008, 10:45 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
Hey, I just built Grandma's House and I think there's some stuff wrong.

It's supposed to be 3 RttFF, but you have NINE 11 height trees.

Which doesn't work with 3 RttFF.
Damn I did screw that up. I didn't realize I was throwing trees around like a mad man. I was just throwing up a map without being judicious with terrain. I should make a more doable version of this.

All of the maps that I design for the upcoming team tournament will be limited to 2 MS and max at 3 expansions (except one )

Quote:
***WARNING THEOREYSCAPE WARNING***

Something that kind of bothers me are the glyphs.

There's a lot of them.

This map really makes me want to take rats.

Now I haven't played this, so it's all theoreyscape, BUT I'm wondering if the middle should have 1 glyph (even though it would unbalance everything by 1 road hex) instead of 3 glyphs.

And Thorian?!?!

Doesn't my BroInLaw kick everyone's rear enough with Orcs/Grimnak?

Does he really need Thorian in the mix?

It's just crazy!

That was of course all theoreyscape and I trust that after I play on it I will realize your genius.

But right now I'm thinking that's a lot of glyphs to fight for...
Yeah, the glyphs on that one are just a little silly. I might just weaken them a bit for the hell of it. We played a few games with this set and it was just good times. Thorian hasn't been a problem yet because we have had so many melee armies in this thing due to the small map sizes.

I probably will tone down the glyphs in the center, but this tournament is a little silly in-it-of-itself so some silly things might make it into the event. A free for all event is really the only way you can get some of the stranger glyphs in since the politics of the game can balance a glyph.

Anyway, that's why we test these things out. I'll have it set up this Tuesday and we can play a game on it to see how it works out.
Old November 2nd, 2008, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Two tundras? Three roads?!? What do I look like, some kinda Rockerfeller, or something?

Anyway nice job as per usual. Two questions: Does Stuck In the Middle With You have heavy snow? What are the recommended glyphs for these maps?
Stuck in the middle with you uses normal snow and ice. The glyphs are shown in stuck in the middle with you and they have seemed to work well. A twist of fate uses three wound glyphs and that has also been pretty solid.

The glyphs shown in ...to grandmother's house we go are a bit crazy (as DrL has pointed out). People should use the shown glyphs only if they are looking for a bit of a chaotic game. The wound glyphs around the edges are fine, but we might go with a different set in the center for the tournament.
Old November 2nd, 2008, 09:45 PM
Super Doopa

I just finished building Stuck in the Middle and there's a 1 hex rock next to the move +2 glyph on the left side, but no 1 hex rock next to the glyph on the right side.

So, "to rock or not to rock?" is my question.

Also I noticed there is no ice on this map. Which is weird because you usually have random ice all over the place to make it "look cool."

Just saying.

Also also, after thinking about all the glyphs on that Grandma map, I think its fine. We played one similar and I think I won (I had rats), so the map must be fine, after all.

You know, since I won.

Last edited by DrLivingston; November 2nd, 2008 at 10:33 PM. Reason: I am always ready to rock...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios