Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 21st, 2014, 11:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: "Green stuff" questions

I think for the AA you would be better off just finding some generic elf archers to paint up. Their are tons of elf archer minis to choose from thanks to the many fantasy basted table top and role playing games.
Old July 21st, 2014, 11:20 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

One can dream right. I have proxies, but I would like to have a couple more squads of some of those hard to reach figures. its easier to just paint them instead of sculpt them anyway.
Old July 22nd, 2014, 11:03 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

If you really wanted to you could change 60% of the original sculpt design (position of legs/arms, weapon design, clothing differences) and call them Generic Elf Squad to avoid legality Issues.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards