Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 4th, 2018, 07:52 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Squirrel Girl (Design Phase)

One more idea:

SQUIRREL SWARM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 3.
After attacking with this special attack or Squirrel Girl's normal attack, you may remove a Squirrel Marker from this card to attack again with Squirrel Swarm

That way if she had (for example) 3 markers, she could either Swarm x4 or Punch x1 then Swarm x3. Thematically you could look at this as her fighting side by side with her squirrel friends.
Old August 4th, 2018, 09:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't feel that is necessary.
Old August 4th, 2018, 10:55 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I'd stay the course.
Old August 17th, 2018, 08:51 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Squirrel Girl (Initial Playtest Stage)

13 days since last Squirrel Girl post sighting.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 17th, 2018, 08:56 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, last weekend got busy. As a fallback, though, this coming week is a vacation for me - so zero excuses if it's not in by Tuesday night!
Old August 21st, 2018, 04:12 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Squirrel Girl

Army Test
Map: Ravaged Ruins (Custom Map)
Units: Squirrel Girl @160, Songbird, Absorbing Man (600 Points) vs. Cyclops, Jean Grey, Phoenix (600 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Squirrel Girl @160, Commander Rogers, Dum Dum Dugan, Spider-Woman, Ant-Man: Eric O'Grady (780 Points) vs. Doctor Doom: Victor von Doom, Arnim Zola, Doombot x2 (765 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Squirrel Girl @160, Captain America: Steve Rogers, Bucky, Guile, Comedian, Dum Dum Dugan, Donald Ferguson (1000 Points) vs. Iron Man MKI, Iron Man MKII, Iron Man MKIII, Iron Man MKIV, Iron Man MKV (1000 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: It's tough to say. She's definitely a mid-high 100s unit, mostly used for one big attack late in the game in larger armies. It was really effective in Game 3, not so much in Game 2 (but it wasn't really needed, since Commander Rogers could easily have done her job). The small point first game, though, was a bit more dynamic. In that one, she started strong and had a few multi-attacks throughout. She punched above her weight there, but I'm not sure if that's always going to be the case.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Not sure. Squirrel Girl is a really flexible character, and until recently was more of a cameo type than anything else. So in that sense, she played perfectly in Game 3. I can easily picture an Avengers comic where, when everyone's on the ropes, Squirrel Girl leaps in out of nowhere as their secret weapon and sends a swarm to tear up the enemy.

But in modern Squirrel Girl, she's more dynamic, trading punches, hopping around, and using her Squirrels strategically. Game 1 sort of scratched that itch, enough that I'm not going to advocate for any huge changes, but I'd like to see more small point tests to make sure she's viable being played

A FEW CHANGES THOUGH! For one, I'm going to knock down the Range on her Swarm to 4. 6 Range encouraged you to camp with her and stay out of the fray, which felt wrong to me. I'm going to move her "each round" marker to the end, to slightly slow her rate. I'd also like to add Fighter to her repertoire, just to tie her a bit more closely to that faction. Right now she doesn't have much of a place there, but if it develops I'd hate for her to be boxed out by that quirk. It was great letting her bridge Agents and Soldiers, and it'd be equally cool to let her act as funky paste for Fighters and Crime Fighters.

Surprisingly, her survivability was great here, so I won't make any changes there. Her Life or Defense could tick up one if testing shows it as necessary, though.
Old August 21st, 2018, 04:21 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

4 range, the round change, and the Fighter inclusion all seem just fine to me after looking at these games. I'm glad she's scratching the itch of the older comics sometimes and the newer comics other times. Pre-Yea to Public Playtesting.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 21st, 2018, 04:59 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Seem like good games and well thought-out changes. Pre-yea to public testing.
Old August 21st, 2018, 05:05 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

pre-yea
Old August 21st, 2018, 06:33 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Was there a change in the points of Iron Men? I always thought Mks I-V added up to 970? It doesn't matter for the playtest at all, I was just wondering.
Old August 21st, 2018, 09:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

I believe we've gotten rid of the wait period, and I haven't seen any criticisms yet, so I PROPOSE WE MOVE TO PUBLIC PLAYTESTING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Was there a change in the points of Iron Men? I always thought Mks I-V added up to 970? It doesn't matter for the playtest at all, I was just wondering.
Yup, you're correct! Definitely should have double checked there - the Iron Legion is one of my go-to armies, but I forgot I usually sub out the 220 Iron Man for the 240 Hasbro one. Wasn't a factor, like you said, but still good to note.
Old August 21st, 2018, 09:58 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yup, you're correct! Definitely should have double checked there - the Iron Legion is one of my go-to armies, but I forgot I usually sub out the 220 Iron Man for the 240 Hasbro one. Wasn't a factor, like you said, but still good to note.
I just knew there had been a change to V recently and was wondering if there were any others that had slipped past me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library