Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old May 17th, 2006, 01:15 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Height also affects adjacency, and in the same way as climbing, you always have to be taller (be able to look/reach over an obstacle/cliff/wall) to be adjacent. I always visualize the rule as you have to be able to reach over to be able to climb or melee attack.
Old May 20th, 2006, 03:37 AM

CornPuff knows what's in an order marker CornPuff knows what's in an order marker
Oh No! I've been playing "old school"
I dont have any second edition rulebooks so I never caught that running change.

I am all about rules clarifications. Anything to help new players learn the game or veteran players resolve disputes is awesome in my book.

So, Richard, is there a chance you could post the rules handout you are using? Welcome to the Heroscapers!
I'm also very jealous that you get to hang out with Reiner Knizia; Tigris and Euphrates is one of my favorite games.
Old May 20th, 2006, 03:57 AM

RichardD has disabled reputation
Already done that - it's in the "Other Heroscape Additions" folder

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=280

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's