Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old August 4th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
New picture of WK Heroclix Days of Future Past box set.

The miniatures pictured are

Sentinel
Rachael (Hound)
Col. Logan

Newb.

Any idea on MSRP??
The article states $24.99 (USD). Not sure if that's set in stone but it's probably accurate.

newb.
Old August 4th, 2006, 12:01 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
skyknight, I like Icon a lot. I've bought from that lady several times, her name is Teena. She's super nice and very friendly and helpful. I think she's a one-lady operation like Sandra over at House Mouse. I've talked to Teena on the phone before and told her about our site and that I recommend other members shop there, too.

I think that I've bought from FRP before, but I don't remember.

One more thing about Icon, their commons prices can't be beaten, but you might shop around on eBay for Uniques or more HTF figures, eBay often has better deals on these.
Old August 4th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation
http://www.cardhaus.com/cgi-local/sh.../page=home.htm

I have had good luck with these guys.

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old August 5th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
The Wizkids Horrorclix Gallery is now up at:

http://www.wizkidsgames.com/horrorcl...uregallery.asp

Check out the Horrorclix HS card thread:

http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...958&highlight=
Old August 5th, 2006, 02:15 PM

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Awesome news! Thanks, Annerios!

Newb.
Old August 5th, 2006, 02:43 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
[quote="CupidsArt"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
New picture of WK Heroclix Days of Future Past box set.

The miniatures pictured are

Sentinel
Rachael (Hound)
Col. Logan

Newb.
YES! Finally a chance to get a Sentinel for a reasonable price again, Yay! Is this going to be at GenCon?

All these cool mini's are making my head spin, and my wallet cry.

Old August 5th, 2006, 03:38 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Joah, no sorry, this is supposed to be hitting stores in October.
Old August 5th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
Is this going to be at GenCon?

All these cool mini's are making my head spin, and my wallet cry.
Gen Con?! Did someone say Gen Con?!

4 d, 8 hr, 12m!

Old August 5th, 2006, 04:07 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Thanks Doc, just in time for Halloween.

Two more quick questions,

1) I loved that storyline from back in the day.
I assume that makes up the rest of the set?

2) Can anyone here tell me when GenCon starts?

I'm unclear on that.

Old August 5th, 2006, 04:14 PM
ATF Agent

Yes, Col. Logan of the resistance movement and the other figure was a minor Phoenix, IIRC.
Old August 5th, 2006, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Thanks Doc, just in time for Halloween.

Two more quick questions,

1) I loved that storyline from back in the day.
I assume that makes up the rest of the set?

2) Can anyone here tell me when GenCon starts?

I'm unclear on that.
1) The characters included are Col. Logan and the Hound (first appearance of Rachael.) I believe the pack is set in that time frame and has updated rules for the sentinel and scenarios specifically designed around that storyline (like capturing mutants, etc.)

2) GenCon officially starts Thursday, August 10th and goes through Sunday, August 13th. People show up on Wednesday and start enjoying the festivities then though.

Newb.
Old August 5th, 2006, 04:23 PM
ATF Agent

LilNewbie, Refresh my memory, as I haven't read that storyline in about 20 years, Rachel was Jean and Scott's daughter, right? And she re-appears later in the series, I think, although I don't recall in what capacity. Help.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions