Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old April 12th, 2024, 09:16 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Fan Fic Contest - Are you the best writer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
toooooorrrrnnnnyyyyyy

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old April 13th, 2024, 12:44 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Post Re: Fan Fic Contest - Are you the best writer?

Okay, here is my entry. I was going to edit it down but then I remembered that TGRF foolishly extended the word limit to 11000 so I got to keep a bit of the fat

I hope it's to your liking. The "design" is a bit out there so I don't know if it's what you had in mind when making the prompt, and it also takes a long time to even appear in the story. But I hope the entry pleases all the same. I tried to make the design unique, and the entry very Heroscapey. I'm taking a big risk coming back to the contest after all, with my record on the line!

Spoiler Alert!

Hope ryguy can get an entry in here too for a proper contest, or perhaps even Tornado will toss his hat into the ring? Four entries would be something special!

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Last edited by TheAverageFan; April 17th, 2024 at 10:48 AM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 01:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Been struggling to come up with an idea but I may have something.
Old April 13th, 2024, 05:24 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Been struggling to come up with an idea but I may have something.

~TGRF.
Old April 14th, 2024, 05:45 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

OK, quick write here. Heavily based on the Healer/Dark Healer class in my RPG.
Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; April 21st, 2024 at 12:43 PM.
Old April 14th, 2024, 08:00 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
I am hoping to get something written for this since a convenient opportunity presented itself (it will not be 10k words). When is the deadline for the contest?
Are you still in the running, Ryguy?

~TGRF.
Old April 14th, 2024, 10:57 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGRF View Post
Quote:
I am hoping to get something written for this since a convenient opportunity presented itself (it will not be 10k words). When is the deadline for the contest?

~TGRF.
I am hoping! I was given a vague deadline, has that changed?
Old April 15th, 2024, 09:55 AM

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGRF View Post
Quote:

~TGRF.
I am hoping! I was given a vague deadline, has that changed?
Nope. The general rule is just "make a good faith effort." It was a lot easier when we were all kids, but now submitting short stories in an online forum takes back seat priority to...adulting so we just wait for all submissions to come in and then judge.

Admittedly, the pressure is kinda on you since you're the last one to throw your hat in the ring.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old April 15th, 2024, 12:06 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post

Nope. The general rule is just "make a good faith effort." It was a lot easier when we were all kids, but now submitting short stories in an online forum takes back seat priority to...adulting so we just wait for all submissions to come in and then judge.

Admittedly, the pressure is kinda on you since you're the last one to throw your hat in the ring.
Fair enough! Fwiw I should have something submitted within days/weeks, not months, if that helps.
Old April 15th, 2024, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Fair enough! Fwiw I should have something submitted within days/weeks, not months, if that helps.
You're good man. We just care about a good contest.

Old April 15th, 2024, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You're good man. We just care about a good contest.
Indeed; this'll be the first time we've had four entries in I can't even remember how long.

~TGRF.
Old April 15th, 2024, 06:56 PM

Hmmm may have to flesh and blood mine out a bit more...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction