Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old April 26th, 2013, 10:52 PM

saywhat knows what's in an order marker saywhat knows what's in an order marker
Re: Official Maps & Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post

Also, I forgot to give props where they are due. First off, props to all people who designed the maps, and especially to truth and theGuru for making sure the Lost Scenarios are released.
Props to Shedim Kabal for sending me the Dungeon Adventure 3 images that I put on the compilation.
Props to saywhat for his comment above and odbo255 View Post that made me realize there are more official scenarios than what was posted to online.
Thanks
For coming back.

Thanks
For the nod.

And Thanks
For this excellent resource (which will hopefully be stickyed by someone sometime)

Last edited by saywhat; September 29th, 2013 at 02:59 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:44 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Excellent work, lefton4ya. At first glance, I only see two things that need fixing:

You have the "Crazy Troll" scenario in the wrong room (battlefield). It uses Dungeon Adventure 1: Room 3, not Room 2.

Also, the name of the battlefield in the Thaelenk Tundra rulebook is "The Battlefield of Frozen Souls".
Old September 17th, 2022, 11:40 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey, can someone sticky this to the top of the section? No one would know to look all the way down here for the online scenarios.
Old October 9th, 2022, 07:17 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Hey, can someone sticky this to the top of the section? No one would know to look all the way down here for the online scenarios.
Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's