Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 24th, 2020, 09:47 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker
Re: Getting rid of everything, posting here before eBay

Really it's the people buying Scape for those prices ruining it for everyone else. Guess people just don't understand that if no one buys the crap for so much the prices will lower.
Old September 24th, 2020, 10:01 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
Really it's the people buying Scape for those prices ruining it for everyone else. Guess people just don't understand that if no one buys the crap for so much the prices will lower.
The problem is businesses like ATH can afford to keep stock in inventory for the event of that one uneducated person buying their overpriced item and it justifies those prices, even if the demand at those prices is lower.
Old September 24th, 2020, 10:19 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

It takes more than one person to make it financially viable though, a lot of people have to be buying from ATH.
Old September 24th, 2020, 10:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Do you wear a monocle like the monopoly guy @AllThingsHeroscape . I picture you wearing a monocle and a top hat.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 24th, 2020, 11:47 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
It takes more than one person to make it financially viable though, a lot of people have to be buying from ATH.
Well yes. But think about the casuals that never found this website vs. the people who have. Where are those casuals going for their Heroscape nowadays?
Old September 25th, 2020, 12:27 AM

Oh for sure, and a lot of them probably aren't even getting enough Heroscape for it to reach its potential (Like 1 set of common squads) because it just becomes too expensive and I bet a lot of them don't even stay with the hobby.
Old September 25th, 2020, 10:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I typically sell for 70% of ATH prices and folks have seemed happy with their purchases from me thus far. Honestly, if the prices I could sell for weren't at least semi-outrageous, I'd probably just hold onto my stuff.

But since I don't really play it and the money is good, I've been moving off of my Valhalla figures as of late.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades