Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old July 10th, 2013, 03:12 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Madison, WI.

Manitowoc in the mideast of the state!
Old October 12th, 2014, 01:47 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

GameHole Con this November!! Come play at the tournament and other tracks I am hosting there. I will have prizes to coax you guys to come.
Old June 28th, 2018, 05:27 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

Anyone still around?

Old June 28th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm 1.5 hours north, in Stevens Point.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; June 29th, 2018 at 09:51 AM. Reason: typo
Old June 29th, 2018, 01:18 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

About the same distance away up in Sparta, WI.
Old July 19th, 2018, 05:13 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker

Near Madison here, started playing recently.
Old May 8th, 2019, 02:13 PM

Swarley Woo who?

Any scapers around the LAX area?
Old August 11th, 2019, 08:50 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

Hey, just moved to Madison! Anyone still around?
Old August 11th, 2019, 10:51 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Coincidentally, I also moved here recently. In the past few months. I am here. Here I am.
Old August 12th, 2019, 02:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Swarley is putting on a Heroscape event at CouleeCon in LaCrosse on Saturday, if you don't have anything already going on and feel like driving up. I'd say it's about a 2.5 hour dive from Madison to downtown LaCrosse.
Old September 27th, 2019, 02:53 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

Noble Knight Games in Fitchburg has open time to play board games from 11 am to 4 pm on the first Saturday of every month. Would you guys want to meet up and play some Scape next Saturday (10/4)?

@Bsoder52
@betawolf36
@Talyn
Old February 29th, 2024, 07:33 PM

RahiEnjoyer is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

So uh I know the last post was 2 years ago but I'm going to try to organize semi-regular games! Try to recruit new people, too. If there's anyone around who is interested, I would be thrilled.

If not... well at least I tried.

wait what do you mean "they made more heroscape after rise of the valkyrie"?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers