Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 16th, 2015, 03:12 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Adventure Time with Deathwalker the robot & A3n the huma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
What if there was a glyph. A card wars glyph?
I think there's great potential in glyphs... card wars could be one of them... But we have no set plans for how far we want to take the AT project...
Old January 16th, 2015, 03:17 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Yes but Awesome, Radical or Cool are not personalities either.

So are we happy with this:
Yes, we are happy!

Yeah, I knew it was a bit silly, but you know, for thematic reasons I thought it would have been fun...
There's always special edition rare cards that can easily be made .
Old January 16th, 2015, 03:22 AM

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Old January 16th, 2015, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
First, awesome job guys!

I really liked this power, though I'm not sure what happened to it in the discussion. If you wanted a third power, this one could be reworded. (And Cheap Moves would have to say something like "When Finn makes a normal attack, add....")

If it was me, I'd do something like:
Quote:
Algebraic! Special Attack
Range 1. Attack 3.
When using Algebraic! Special Attack, Finn may not move normally. Instead, move Finn up to 5 spaces in a straight line. After Finn has finished moving, roll 3 attack dice separately for each opponent's figure which is adjacent to a space Finn moved through. Defending figures roll defense separately. When moving with Algebraic! Special Attack, Finn is never attacked when leaving an engagement.
Thanks Silverfox!

I like the power too, but I also thought it might go a little something like this on the board... You spend a turn to move to set up a good charge lane for next turn. Your opponent spends a turn moving his troops away from your charge lane. You go hmm!?
But if A3n is up for it, I certainly wouldn't mind having it as a third power on Finn. But would it have to be a straight line? Couldn't he just move 5 spaces, zooming in and out around his enemies? So using the power as is, but loosing the straight line requirement?

Or we could just mix it in as is. As long as it's not his only attack move I'd be fine with the straight line thing too.
Old January 16th, 2015, 03:34 AM

It never hurts to see how it would look...

(Moved Slamacow up the list for better power timing flow)

Quote:
NAME = FINN
FACTION = JANDAR

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ADVENTURER
PERSONALITY = ENERGETIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

SLAMACOW!
At the beginning of each of your turns before revealing an Order Marker, you may move any amount of unrevealed Order Markers from this card or to this card from the Army Card of an Adventurer figure that is adjacent to Finn.

CHEAP MOVES
When attacking with Finn, add any skulls rolled by the defending player to your attack roll up to a total of 6 skulls. When defending with Finn against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, any shields rolled by the attacking player are added to your defense roll up to a total of 6 shields.

MATHEMATICAL! SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3
Instead of moving and attacking normally with Finn, you may move Finn up to 5 spaces (in a straight line). At each space that Finn moves to that is adjacent to an opponent's figure roll 3 attack dice. Defending figures do not roll for defense until Finn has completed his move. After Finn has finished moving, defending figures roll defense dice separately against the single highest attack roll you rolled during Finn's movement. When moving with this Special Attack, Finn will not take leaving engagement attacks.

Last edited by DEATHWALKER 1970; January 16th, 2015 at 05:17 AM.
Old January 16th, 2015, 03:38 AM

If you think it's too much, both in powers and text, I think we should stick with the Slamacow/cheap moves version.

Last edited by DEATHWALKER 1970; January 16th, 2015 at 03:58 AM.
Old January 16th, 2015, 10:35 AM

SilverFox is surprisingly tart

Quote:
I like the power too, but I also thought it might go a little something like this on the board... You spend a turn to move to set up a good charge lane for next turn. Your opponent spends a turn moving his troops away from your charge lane. You go hmm!?
But if A3n is up for it, I certainly wouldn't mind having it as a third power on Finn. But would it have to be a straight line? Couldn't he just move 5 spaces, zooming in and out around his enemies? So using the power as is, but loosing the straight line requirement?

Or we could just mix it in as is. As long as it's not his only attack move I'd be fine with the straight line thing too.
I see what you're saying. Removing the requirement to go in a straight line would definitely make the power more useful. I think I like it better that way (no straight line).
Old January 18th, 2015, 11:51 AM

I've been working on another kind of Adventure Time custom this weekend... it's a BMO costume for my five year old daughter, Emma.
Old January 18th, 2015, 05:28 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
If you think it's too much, both in powers and text, I think we should stick with the Slamacow/cheap moves version.
This.
Old January 19th, 2015, 02:19 AM

Check!
Old January 19th, 2015, 08:02 AM

You're the veteran of this custom design game, so you probably got a good idea wether we should playtest Finn now, alone, or wait till we have a take on Jake...
Old January 19th, 2015, 08:40 PM

Now would be a good point to do some playtests with Finn. Just to make sure he feels how we expect him to & to get an idea of cost.

We can also start on Jake's design now (not this moment for me as I am at work ) then when happy do some tests with him alone then together.

Are there any other Adventurers in classic scape? If so Jake will also need to be tested with them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards