Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 20th, 2012, 05:31 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: "SPARK" custom fire elemental squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
When can we see the second/third sculpts?
My sculptor had finals this week so I she couldn't finish them but I'm expecting them next week.

......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old April 20th, 2012, 05:52 PM

SilentOwl is surprisingly tart

I think I'll just watch... xD
Old April 21st, 2012, 07:44 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The contest will be up as soon as I get Permission from LordRaidor.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 21st, 2012, 04:51 PM

SeptimusHeap is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'd be interested in a contest. Would a text entry be viable? I'm still trying to find good card images and fonts to use.
Old April 21st, 2012, 05:31 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeptimusHeap View Post
I'd be interested in a contest. Would a text entry be viable? I'm still trying to find good card images and fonts to use.
No, sorry......However, you can create a text custom, and take it to this thread,MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to card, where people turn text customs into cards for those who can't. you can then enter the contest with the card they make you.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 23rd, 2012, 12:21 AM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Andrew, just a quick Question, do you think that you will have enough/ be able to make enough to have it be a common squad, or do you think inventory-wise it would be better if it was a unique squad, or do you not want to squish out creative juices by going one way or the other?

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old April 23rd, 2012, 01:29 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Andrew, just a quick Question, do you think that you will have enough/ be able to make enough to have it be a common squad, or do you think inventory-wise it would be better if it was a unique squad, or do you not want to squish out creative juices by going one way or the other?
Yes, we should have enough to make it a common squad. There MAY be a brief shortage as we can only make about 15 squads a week but by the time the contest is over we should have 30-45 squads ready for sale. If it's hot (haha pun!) then we might sell through all of them but at a rate of 15 squads per week I would think we'd get caught up fairly quickly. If by some chance we get real busy and people are asking me constantly for more than I can produce, that's easy enough to solve as we can just make more molds.

.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards