Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old May 19th, 2014, 11:59 AM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking CobraVigon's Random Custom Units

As many of you know I have a number of threads throughout Heroscapers, both in custom units (G.I. Joe/Cobra) and in terrain, but I have decided to start up yet another thread for my other, non-fallout and non-Joe universe, units.

I recently purchased a large sack full of old Mage Knight miniatures and have been customizing them into new units from my various genres of interest.

First up I present to you a work in progress: the conversion of a Desert Warbird from Mage Knight into a Chocobo from Final Fantasy.

I am also working on a variety of other units, including a few Skyrim inspired conversions which I will post pictures of shortly.

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards