Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old September 12th, 2013, 10:05 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Northwest Heroscape Customs - Wave 5 Complete

Finally, here is the last of our 5th Wave figures! Kooko-Makwa is an adopted totem of Fearsome humans, ready to extract revenge on all enemies of those it is summoned to protect.

Who is NWHC?
Spoiler Alert!

Here are our creations. The cards for all previous waves have been updated with improved backgrounds, figure pics, and text. Also, in the second post, we have our creations sorted by general, alphabetical, and by points. Click on a figure's or unit's name to see the cards, links to downloads, character bios, clarifications, and synergies with classic, SoV, and C3V units.

We appreciate any feedback and questions.

NWHC Wave 1: THE FALLEN AND THE FAITHFUL Starts on Page 11

Released Sept. - Dec., 2013
Spoiler Alert!

NWHC Wave 2: REINFORCEMENTS OF THE TAUNTING TIDE Starts on Page 13

Released May - June, 2014.

Spoiler Alert!

NWHC Wave 3: ASCENT OF THE GOBLINS Starts on Page 14

Released March-June, 2015
Spoiler Alert!

NWHC Wave 4: FIELDS OF WILDFIRE Starts on Page 17

Released December, 2016, to February, 2017.
Spoiler Alert!

NWHC Wave 5: HARBINGERS OF TRIUMPH Starts on Page 23

Released Feb. - June, 2020
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Nomad; February 3rd, 2024 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Added spoilers for each wave
Old September 12th, 2013, 10:12 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Northwest Heroscape Customs - new 9/12/2013

NWHC by Name in Alphabetical Order
Spoiler Alert!

NWHC by General
Spoiler Alert!

NWHC by Point Cost
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Nomad; February 3rd, 2024 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Added spoilers
Old September 13th, 2013, 09:15 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Both of these units look really cool! For Bishop Thaddeus, can he add remove multiple markers per turn? i.e. can you attack with a devout squad figure remove a marker and keep doing that until you run out of markers?

The sacred fusiliers are pretty cool. I actually have the figures and didn't know what to do with them. I think I'm going to have to use this card now. They really like Master Win Chui Woo.
Old September 13th, 2013, 09:39 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

DIVINE GRIMOIRE
Once per turn when a Devout figure you control is destroyed, you may place a Gold Devotion marker on this Army Card. Before attacking with a normal attack from Bishop Thaddeus or a Devout figure you control that is within 4 clear sight spaces of Bishop Thaddeus, you may remove one Gold Devotion marker and add 1 to your attack dice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
Both of these units look really cool! For Bishop Thaddeus, can he add remove multiple markers per turn? i.e. can you attack with a devout squad figure remove a marker and keep doing that until you run out of markers?

Yes, you can remove multiple markers per turn but only one marker per attack.

For example, if there are 2 Gold markers on the Bishop, you could attack with one Sacred Fusilier (gaining +1 attack) and then use another marker for a second Sacred Fusilier.

Bishop Thaddeus can only gain one marker per turn. So if your opponent guns down three Devout figures in one turn - you only gain one marker.
Old September 14th, 2013, 10:49 AM

Quote:
The sacred fusiliers are pretty cool. I actually have the figures and didn't know what to do with them. I think I'm going to have to use this card now. They really like Master Win Chui Woo.
Thanks. Yes - the Sacred Fusiliers make Woo worth his points. They also bond with Ana Karithon and Bishop Thaddeus.

I've had fun with this army:
Sacred Fusiliers x3 = 210
Master Woo = 140
Ana Karithon = 100
Bishop Thaddeus = 60
Total = 510
Old September 19th, 2013, 11:53 PM

Re: Northwest Heroscape Customs - new figure 9/19/2013

We have added the Demon Lord, Chela, to the OP. This scary dude messes with traditional game play and is a true beast in battle.

We welcome your feedback. Thank you!

NWHC
Old September 20th, 2013, 10:07 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Another really cool unit that I have the mini for! This guy seems like a major beatstick, sure special attacks are good against him, but he still has 5 defense. He looks really good against heroes as well.
Old September 21st, 2013, 09:44 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

He is pretty darn tough. Chela can run into some placement issues on the battlefield with his low hanging pincers, but he has been a fun addition.
Old September 21st, 2013, 09:58 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Have you thought of giving Venom Pincers a Range of 1, but then adding Reach wording for the extra range? That way he could still attack people adjacent to him with his pincers no matter how high or low they are. Or is it on purpose that adjacent figures can be unattackable by that SA of the terrain is right?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 21st, 2013, 10:25 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Would it work to reword Divine Grimoire so that you place the destroyed figures on Bishop Thaddeus's card? Pretty much the same gameplay, but easier to use as you don't need tonnes of Devotion Markers.

Other than that, your designs look good.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 21st, 2013, 10:56 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Would it work to reword Divine Grimoire so that you place the destroyed figures on Bishop Thaddeus's card? Pretty much the same gameplay, but easier to use as you don't need tonnes of Devotion Markers.
Brilliant!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 21st, 2013, 11:22 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post

Other than that, your designs look good.
I'm liking this idea

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards