Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:57 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | Wave 32: Year of the Hero!

Wow. What a great release. I've been waiting for a few of these (Captain Atom) for some time.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:15 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Wow. What a great release. I've been waiting for a few of these (Captain Atom) for some time.
We have finished up over 300 designs since Captain Atom was finalized. He’s been waiting to be released for a looooong time.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 02:33 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
We have finished up over 300 designs since Captain Atom was finalized. He’s been waiting to be released for a looooong time.
Remember the year (2013/14) we did 12 Days of Christmas. That almost wiped out our stores back then. They may need to do something like that again hey.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:11 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Well that has brightened up the start of my day. Awesome release.

I'm looking forward to Captain Atom, Big Barda and Mr Miracle the most.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 07:29 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome Release as always. I will always be amazed at the quality of the work in this project and forever grateful for it.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 08:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Real excited about some of the DCU Heroes and teams we were able to get out in this one! I hope you all try them, have fun, and tell us all about it if you do!

That wraps up our year long celebration of our tenth anniversary as well, where we promised and delivered monthly releases! I hope you all enjoyed this approach to our releases! Please let us know!

As for us, we enjoyed that approach so much, that as it stands we plan on running it back for another year! So keep a look out for monthly releases for the next eleven months (unless you, our fans, tell us there’s something different you’d prefer).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 09:01 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
(unless you, our fans, tell us there’s something different you’d prefer).
Semi-monthly releases, obviously.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 09:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Happy Birthday C3G!
Great work all. Cool to see the Doom Patrol crash onto the battlefield.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:04 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Happy Birthday and what a fun release! I'm a DC fan, so this is a good one for me.

Favorite Unit: Has to be Captain Atom. I really like the glyph dynamics on this one - very evocative. Runner up goes to Halo for similar reasons.

Favorite Team: It's impressive how many Sidekick and Titan options there are now and Rally Outsiders is an innovative team power, but I like every figure in the Doom Patrol and their synergy looks elegant. Shout out to the Frees!

Favorite Power: Static's Static-Cling looks like it will be fun to use and like it may cause some chuckles and groans.

Favorite Power Name: Frogjolnir. I don't know this character but I am amused by it.

Favorite Card Art: Negative Spirit.

Favorite Glyph: The Glyph of Quantum Radiation ekes out the win, but all the option are so great.

Looking forward to another year of C3G!
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:56 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome set, you all do such good work! I'm most excited to play Static, Blue Beetle, & Goliath!
Old April 23rd, 2020, 05:41 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

While we've got eyes on the new set, come hang out with us on our Discord server. Everyone is welcome.
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:16 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Once there was a snail who was tired of being slow. He went out and bought a really fast sports car and had the dealer paint a big 'S' on each side of it.

Whenever someone saw him zooming past in his new car, they would say, "____________"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy