Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 24th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?

SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 53
ARKHAM UNLEASHED

ARKHAM ASYLUM
Joker (III)
Man-Bat
Clayface (Preston Payne)
Two-Face (II)
Penguin (II)
Black Mask (II)

This holiday season, C3G is giving you everything you need to celebrate Christmas right. Familiar faces, new surprises, toys galore, and no shortage of smiles. Joker is back again, bringing a bag of tricks, each one guaranteed to shock and amaze. Man-Bat is less of a giver and more of a taker - he grabs on with both claws. Clayface is eager to shake hands, but don't be surprised if he disappears early.

Two-Face, Penguin, and Black Mask may be regulars at your C3G parties, but don't ever tell them an old dog can't learn new tricks. Whether they're throwing around coins, cash, or cronies, these three are bigger and badder than ever - guaranteed to add a new twist to the criminal underworld!

~C3G Promotions Team
Old December 25th, 2017, 12:17 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 25th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Man! Job well done everyone! These look great and I'm glad I picked up some of these figures while I had Danger room access. I literally got Black Mask and Penguin just 3 days ago. Two-face looks like a new favorite of mine. Merry Christmas indeed!
Old December 25th, 2017, 12:38 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

They were a passion project for me, so I hope you enjoy! Thank you for all the testing you’ve been doing.
Old December 25th, 2017, 02:02 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Arkham unleashed is right. 4 out if 6 were Arkham LDs! Not that I'm complaining! Arkham always manages to deliver a very cool finished product, so I couldn't be happier. Well done to all involved! Couldn't have asked for a better Christmas gift!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:57 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah Make sure to show your appreciation and let us know you are out there and still enjoying what we deliver and pound those rep buttons...especially for Arkham. He’s worked on this release for some time and put a lot of passion into this one.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 25th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Merry Christmas. I'm looking forward to trying some of these out, especially that two-face. What a great looking release.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old December 25th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Arkham unleashed is right. 4 out if 6 were Arkham LDs! Not that I'm complaining! Arkham always manages to deliver a very cool finished product, so I couldn't be happier. Well done to all involved! Couldn't have asked for a better Christmas gift!
Yeah, definitely a double-meaning there. Arkham put a lot of work into this one, and the Crime Lords are particularly exciting. They're really going to shake up the Crime Lord/Criminal faction.

Merry Christmas to all, and good luck finally taking down Batman.
Old December 25th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - ARKHAM UNLEASHED!

Looks like fun - good job, @Arkham !

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 25th, 2017, 03:42 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Apparently I have to spread the rep around before going back to Arkham but great job everyone. Looks like Crime Lords are finally going to get some respect.
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:22 AM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Big fan of these. Great work.
Old January 29th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Book of Brit-Cits

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy