Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old November 20th, 2014, 09:24 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart
Re: Unit Strategy Review: Index (includes Marvel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by raXas1516 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post
Sorry if this counts as a necro, but what exactly happened to this line of articles? Is it still ongoing? These were my favorites to read when I first joined.

Thanks!
Since the 4th of April we have added 3 new reviews. Saylind's was really throwing fairly far back to the early days of Scape. SOTM Raelin is one of those units that has her place, but is often out shined. We even threw some D&D into the mix with Erevan Sunshadow. The newer reviews even refer to SoV and C3V where appropriate.

I encourage everyone who is up to the challenge to write a draft. There are lots of units that can use this type of treatment and the articles tend to be well received.
Where can these reviews be found?
Look in the first post of this thread.
There is no Saylind, Raelin, or Erevan Sunshadow review in the first post.
Old November 21st, 2014, 03:49 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Try digging them out with search. I don't even remember seeing them lol.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 21st, 2014, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Try digging them out with search. I don't even remember seeing them lol.
Alright, thanks!
Old November 21st, 2014, 08:39 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Or you know you could click here:

Quote:

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old November 24th, 2014, 05:48 PM

Quote:

Quote:
I already found them through the search, but thanks! Are you in the process of writing more? I really enjoy reading these.
Old November 25th, 2014, 08:10 AM

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
I already found them through the search, but thanks! Are you in the process of writing more? I really enjoy reading these.
Funny you should ask, currently a USR for an Uncommon Hero is in the pipe line, Stay tuned.

Old November 25th, 2014, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Funny you should ask, currently a USR for an Uncommon Hero is in the pipe line, Stay tuned.
Awesome! I hope its the fen hydra, they're a lot of fun to use, but I feel I could get a lot more atrategy out of them!
Old November 25th, 2014, 09:00 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Thanks for reading @raXas1516 . We aren't as active as we once were, but the project isn't quite dead.

Old November 25th, 2014, 09:10 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm also glad this project isn't dead. I've enjoyed reading these.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old January 15th, 2015, 09:52 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

@Firemaster , if you're still around, you can update the OP with a link to the Greater Ice Elemental guide. Otherwise, a moderator can do it.

Old January 16th, 2015, 12:11 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm also happy that this project is still going on. One of my favorite things about this site is the USR's and I learned a lot about some of the more maligned units when I started playing by reading these.
I had a USR for Tul-Bak-Ra that I would publish on site with your permission and addition to the group, but I lost the thumb drive that I put it on, so I guess you could prepare yourself for that when or if I find it!

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old January 19th, 2015, 10:13 AM

I finding "interesting" that when a new USR is posted with all the background work and research that goes into it, it gets maybe a dozen comments (at most) with a few army comments and the odd huzza. Yet, when someone posts a "quasi" review with questionable information it generates significant conversation.

I guess the internet reverses the old adage "if you don't have anything good to say..."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles