Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old June 15th, 2013, 12:32 AM

MarioFanaticXV Woo who?
MarioFanaticXV's 2013/08/13 Sell/Tradelist - On hold, moving

I have quite a bit of heroScape stuff that I'm considering trading. I'd rather not get rid of my complete RotV set until everything else is gone, but everything is up for trade or sale. For sale, I'd prefer a Cool Stuff Inc. giftcard so that I don't have to deal with Paypal fees, though Paypal is certainly an option too (in which case I'd set it up as an official transaction via BGG). All sets are complete with the exception of my second RotV Master Set. Master Sets and one Fortress set have their boxes included, though I'd prefer to be able to ship them without those.

Pictures will of course be provided before finalizing, but it's too much to go through to take pictures in advance. In the case of a trade, I expect you to provide pictures of your end of the bargain as well- no exceptions.

Shipping costs will be determined based upon the size and weight of pieces being shipped, as well as the services requested by the buyer (I'll even do overnight shipping if you're willing to add that to the pricetag).

Crest of the Valkyrie
Jandar's Flag Bearer - 30.00
Vydar's Flag Bearer - 50.00
Utgar's Flag Bearer - 30.00

Wave 7
Knights Templar - 30.00

For those offering PayPal or the aforementioned giftcards, please note that I could always sell here, so please don't offer me less than what they're giving: http://www.auggiesbuysite.com/servle...ape/Categories

US Main 48 only please. I don't want to deal with international customs and shipping fees.

As for trades, just look at my want list both on Board Game Geek and on Cool Stuff Inc. And I'm always open to suggestions too.

Please note that I'm far more active on Board Game Geek, and a PM on there is more likely to grab my attention then on here; if in doubt, feel free to send a PM to me on both, though I will be subscribing to this thread to keep track of new posts.

Last edited by MarioFanaticXV; August 13th, 2013 at 01:15 AM.
Old June 15th, 2013, 10:47 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MarioFanaticXV's 2013/06/15 Sell/Tradelist

pm sent

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old July 11th, 2013, 06:36 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MarioFanaticXV's 2013/06/29 Sell/Tradelist

So the Dividers and Defenders is that only one box of them?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 13th, 2013, 01:44 AM

MarioFanaticXV Woo who?
Re: MarioFanaticXV's 2013/06/29 Sell/Tradelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
So the Dividers and Defenders is that only one box of them?
Yes; the only small expansion I had duplicates of was Minutemen and Wolves, but I've since traded one set of them.
Old July 25th, 2013, 06:08 PM

Naesalla is surprisingly tart
Re: MarioFanaticXV's 2013/07/22 Sell/Tradelist - Prices Adde

POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Great transaction, good communication and fast shipping. Can't ask for anything better

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades