Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 14th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Customizing Compendium

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Question about the point costing section. In the formula part, are you supposed to add a 0 to the end of the sum? Its not very clear.
You're not supposed to add a zero. I'll clarify that in the next update, though.
Old June 14th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Question about the point costing section. In the formula part, are you supposed to add a 0 to the end of the sum? Its not very clear.
You're not supposed to add a zero. I'll clarify that in the next update, though.
Thanks, that part confused me and it was the part I was most interested in. Great work.
Old June 15th, 2010, 01:21 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

its a very nicely done piece. You forgot something.Always make point values in multiples of 5's.(34points is wacky)

+rep for sure.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 15th, 2010, 08:22 AM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Good point, I'll add that to my list for the next version. Sometimes you just forget to mention the obvious things...
Old October 11th, 2010, 08:48 AM

Re: Customizing Compendium - NEW 2nd Edition!

I've updated the first post with the release of the 2nd edition of the Customizing Compendium. Changes include:
  • Description of figure roles when creating a custom (thanks to Jexik's posts)
  • Description of faction design (thanks to IAmBatman)
  • A rebasing tutorial for how to rebase HeroClix (and other figures) onto Heroscape bases (thanks to Hahma)
  • a plethora of typo and clarity corrections

(2nd edition)
Old October 11th, 2010, 09:26 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

You truly deserve your title!
Thanks for an utterly incredible and trustworthy resource!
Old October 11th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Even though I don't design customs of my own, I'm a huge fan of the work done by others. I'm going to print out and read your Compendium to gain an insight into what goes into designing a custom, and hopefully this knowledge will improve my feedback.
Old October 11th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There are some really fun unreleased customs in there that you'll want to check out as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 11th, 2010, 12:44 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Excellente!

<Off to update the GBIT>

Edit: Speaking of which, would you include a link to the Great Big Inspriration Thread in the next edition(if you decide to make one)?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; October 11th, 2010 at 12:54 PM.
Old October 11th, 2010, 01:59 PM

I'm sure there will be a next edition. Can you post the link to the GBIT thread, because I'll check in this thread when I make updates for the next time.
Old October 11th, 2010, 02:36 PM
I could go

Thanks GreyOwl!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...52#post1178152

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old October 13th, 2010, 01:58 PM

You're welcome! And thanks for the inclusion in your thread!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards