Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 17th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
GALLERY REGISTRATION

I've now made it so that you can register to use the photo gallery (found via link on the "home" page) When you sign up please use the same username as you used on the forums to keep from the creation of confusion.

USING THE GALLERY IS A PRIVILEGE!
Don't abuse it or you will lose it. This means think twice before posting something.

Questions to ask yourself before uploading a file:

· Is this beneficial to the community?
· Is this HeroScape related?
· Do I really need 10 angles on this one figure?
· Am I keeping my albums and the gallery well organized?
· Is this picture well photographed (for the love of GOD please DO NOT upload pictures you’ve taken with your $3 web cam!)?

If your answer is no to any of these questions DO NOT post your picture.

Advanced Gallery Privileges
If you are seen uploading a variety of well-photographed and interesting HeroScape photos and are a long -standing community member you may be approved for full administrative rights in the gallery. This will allow you to create noticeable “non-user” galleries and post pictures to them!

We reserve the right to delete any picture at any time so maintain your own backups!
I’m sorry but if your picture is simply felt to be taking up more space than it’s worth it will meet it demise.

It is our goal to maintain a well laid out beautifully maintained photo gallery.
If you cannot cooperate in this endeavor please refrain from using this service.

*The post image in message button seems to be buggy right now, I’m hoping that clears up and users will still make use of that when their picture is not what they would consider “gallery worthy” remember folks this takes up space, and while we have a good chunk of server space we have to think about the long term. 5 years of picture uploading can take its toll on server space. So make sure to take into careful consideration how much the public will benefit from the image your uploading.

** This post may be amended from time to time so check back.
Old May 17th, 2006, 09:48 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
That is helpful. I just registered in the Gallery.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 17th, 2006, 10:37 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
I think I'll stick with off-site posting, especially if it would take up your server space. It's nice to know it's there, though.

Old May 17th, 2006, 10:43 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
I look forward to using it Truth. Thanks!
Old May 17th, 2006, 10:59 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Thanks, truth. I'll be glad to have it available if I ever get some figures to customize
Old May 18th, 2006, 12:52 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Cool, Truth. Maybe I'll go ahead and toss my customs up there. Is that cool, or do you want them in a separate thread?

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 18th, 2006, 12:56 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Cool, Truth. Maybe I'll go ahead and toss my customs up there. Is that cool, or do you want them in a separate thread?
No that's great. I was a little overly harsh in the rules just to prevent a bunch of crappy pics hogging up server space. Your customs would be a great addition. In fact if you'd shoot me a PM when your registered I'll go ahead and make you an admin so you can put them in a public gallery.
Old May 18th, 2006, 06:06 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
I was trying to upload some of my old material and ran out of space. Any way I could be granted more?
Old May 18th, 2006, 07:35 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Thanks for getting this up and working Truth.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old May 18th, 2006, 07:40 AM
ultradoug

for insain / crapy pics ultradoug recomends www.photobucket.com

ok so this is what the new "Add a Registration" part on the bottom is for?
Old May 18th, 2006, 09:02 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i'll register, but i'll probably only post images of fields i build. normally, i would upload them at HQ and link to here, but that takes so much longer, and now we have a gallery. Thanks truth!
Old May 18th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sweet! I'll get on it. Thanks, Truth.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online