Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old January 13th, 2012, 07:25 PM

Venair is surprisingly tart
Re: Heroscape Blister Packaging Project?

Hello mr. Yodaking,

I would be interested in one of every B, S and I you have for waves 1-10, although I would prefer the a option over having the backing and outer shell seperate. I would also love to have 1 each of those display cases which you listed, except for the D&D MS display case. To clarify though, I am looking to make complete boosters out of the pieces and am only interested in the boosters which are listed to have "b", "s" and "I" components available with the "a" option being preferable. I don't actually need the wave 8 soldiers and wolves, still got one mint. Thank you for your time,

~Sincerely Venair~

Epic Trader Alert:
OverEngineered: Mechanical Overlord of the scapey matrix.
mac122: The Ne-Gok-Sa of my feeble nooby mind.

Emergency alert: Stop SOPA today!!!
Old January 15th, 2012, 04:12 PM

DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker

I am out of luck then, as I needed wave 4 commons artwork inserts.

But I still got spare artwork inserts for a lot of the other waves. So those who do not get their inserts from Yodaking, can PM me and I'll see if I can be of help.
Old February 1st, 2012, 04:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I still have not heard back from everyone on what they want so if you have forgotten to get back to me about this, please do so soon. I will start sorting the stuff into piles for each of you that has responded soon and figuring out shipping info. Also I believe I will be attending these two upcoming tournaments:

Late March, Madison WI: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=39233

April 28th, Austin MN: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=39194

If anyone plans on attending one of them I can just bring the stuff with me and give it to you then.
Old February 1st, 2012, 05:09 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Gah! Completely forgot.

Here is a short list. Essentially I just want 1 of all of these if the shipping won't be ridiculous. Its possible that I won't use all of them or keep them over a short term so and if so I'll be willing to forward whatever I don't on to others.

Heroes of Barrenspur - A
Knights of Swog Rider - A
Minutemen & Wolves - A
Drones & Minions - A
Heroes of Nostralund - I
Kilts & Commandos - I
Monks & Guards - A
Lawmen & Samurai - I
Ninja & Samurai - I
Warriors & Soulborgs - A
Heroes of Durgeth - I
Archers & Kyrie - B&I
Shades & Orks - B&I
Heroes of Elswin - B&I
Spearmen & Riflemen - A
Templar Knights - B&I
Fiends & Vampires - B&I
Heroes of Molten Sea - B&I
Soldiers & Wolves - A
Elves - B&I
Heroes of the Moon Tribe - A
Braves & Brawlers - A
Dividers & Defenders - A
Dwarves & Repulsors - A
Champions of Renown - A
Warriors of Feldspar - A
Wave 1 themed display case
Wave 2 themed display case
SotM advertised display case

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 12th, 2012, 08:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just a general update. I have the stuff sorted into piles for everyone that asked for something (total of 6 of you). I'll be sending out PMs this week to each of you.

If anyone is coming late to this and wants some Wave 11-13 backings or inserts, I still have some as of right now. Pretty much everything else has been spoken for now though.
Old February 24th, 2012, 03:37 PM

dragonstout is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Just sent a PM, hope I'm not too late.
Old May 26th, 2012, 04:52 PM

ZAKOVANI is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBC View Post
I am out of luck then, as I needed wave 4 commons artwork inserts.

But I still got spare artwork inserts for a lot of the other waves. So those who do not get their inserts from Yodaking, can PM me and I'll see if I can be of help.
What waves/packs do you have artwork for? Are you still willing to ship some out?
Edit: Apparently the day you posted that was the last day you logged in.....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions