Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 24th, 2017, 11:49 AM

Jaur0n is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Molten Lava Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Yes, every time you enter water or molten lava, you have to stop.
Each tile of water is considering entering water? I guess I thought you only entered water from land and once in water you could no longer enter it until you exited it first.
Old February 24th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No. You must stop each time you enter a water(though not swamp water) or lava tile.

Though that may make for a cool house rule or scenario rule. I am seeing some sort of treasure quest on an island scenario.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 24th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

It is meant to exemplify the resistance of treading through water. You cannot move as fast as you do on land and it takes twice as much effort to do so. When it comes to swamp water, there are often bars of silt and debree that can be traversed more easily than wading through water. These mechanics represent that very well.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 10:06 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Very minor thing here, but the Example 1 text is describing what I’m pretty sure are the old lava rules.

Last edited by MrNobody; September 2nd, 2018 at 10:51 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 08:23 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Very minor thing here, but the Example 1 text is describing what I’m pretty sure are the old lava rules.
Actually it was the initial version but we did a later update & brought the scale down.

But yes it is now incorrect. Thank you. @japes do you have this .indd file or do you need me to upload it?
Old September 3rd, 2018, 01:09 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Actually it was the initial version but we did a later update & brought the scale down.

But yes it is now incorrect. Thank you. @japes do you have this .indd file or do you need me to upload it?
I need it uploaded.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 3rd, 2019, 12:16 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just bumping this. The example for the Thing is still incorrect

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old March 26th, 2020, 02:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Attention!

We have made a couple of changes here. First we are making these rules the official C3G rules for playing with Molten Lava, so when you do any testing for us these are the correct rules to use. We also changed it to where a 1-5 is just 4 wounds not dead.

Quote:
Rolling for Molten Lava damage:

Roll the 20-sided die. Add 3 to the roll if that figure has the Super Strength special power.

If you roll 5 or less, that figure receives four wounds.
If you roll 6-19, that figure receives one wound.
If you roll 20 or higher, that figure has miraculously survived and receives no wounds.
@A3n , do you still have the file to update the rulebook here? or does @japes have it now?
Old March 26th, 2020, 04:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Attention!

We have made a couple of changes here. First we are making these rules the official C3G rules for playing with Molten Lava, so when you do any testing for us these are the correct rules to use. We also changed it to where a 1-5 is just 4 wounds not dead.

Quote:
Rolling for Molten Lava damage:

Roll the 20-sided die. Add 3 to the roll if that figure has the Super Strength special power.

If you roll 5 or less, that figure receives four wounds.
If you roll 6-19, that figure receives one wound.
If you roll 20 or higher, that figure has miraculously survived and receives no wounds.
@A3n , do you still have the file to update the rulebook here? or does @japes have it now?
No I've had to recreate all the rulesets we've changed. This one's only a couple sheets I think.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 26th, 2020, 04:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

A3n offered to upload it a few comments ago. Don't know if that's still possible.
Old March 26th, 2020, 05:08 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
A3n offered to upload it a few comments ago. Don't know if that's still possible.
Yeah I think that's when we discovered the template was blank. I'll give him time in case I'm wrong but it was my suggestion so if need be I'll suck it up and start over.

Old March 26th, 2020, 07:08 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Why has "the" figure been changed to "that" figure?

I think it sound better as "the".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library