Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 22nd, 2019, 03:08 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: DC Lantern Corps: public workshop

Here is a Yellow Lantern design I spun up a while ago.
Quote:

NAME = YELLOW LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = KARU-SIL

SPECIES =GRAXAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INSURGENT
PERSONALITY =MERCILESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ?

YELLOW POWER BATTERY 3
Start the game with 3 yellow Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Yellow Lantern’s Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers for each yellow Battery Marker on this card.

MERCILESS ASSAULT
Instead of attacking with this Yellow Lantern, you may place any number of wound markers on this card. You may then make an immediate attack with X other Insurgents you control within 6 spaces of this Yellow Lantern where X equals the number of wound markers placed on this card this turn.

YELLOW POWER SHIELD
Anytime this Yellow Lantern is attacked by an opponent’s figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one yellow Battery Marker from this card and ignore that attack.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
Karu-Sil is a native of Graxos III. When she was just a child, her family was slaughtered, and she was left to be raised by a pack of animals. She is one of the most fearsome members of the Sinestro Corps.
Quote:
NAME = YELLOW CONSTRUCT
SECRET IDENTITY = THE PACK

SPECIES = ENERGY
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = CONSTRUCT
PERSONALITY = FERAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

YELLOW CONSTRUCT CREATION
Yellow Constructs do not start the game on the battlefield. After Yellow Lantern destroys a figure, you may immediately place one Yellow Construct in your army that is not on the battlefield on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of that Yellow Lantern. You may not create any additional Yellow Constructs this turn. If you no longer control any Yellow Lanterns, destroy all Yellow Constructs you control.

YELLOW CONSTRUCT CONTROL
After revealing an Order Marker on Yellow Lantern's Army Card, instead of taking a turn with that Yellow Lantern, you may take a turn with any Yellow Construct you control. Yellow Construct may only attack, move, or take a turn in this manner. You may not take any additional turns with other Yellow Constructs this turn.

FATHERS THREE
This Yellow Construct may attack up to 3 times. Reduce the number of times this Yellow Construct may attack by 1 for each Wound Marker on this Army Card. If there is a Merciless Insurrgent you control within 3 clear sight space of this Yellow Construct , this Yellow Construct rolls 1 additional combat die when attacking

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
Old June 22nd, 2019, 03:16 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I don’t believe Dex-Starr is completed. Great work!
Well poop, I was really looking forward to that one! I painted a cat miniature and everything. I'll have to see what brainstorms for him are out there then.
I believe Scapey has a write-up for him somewhere.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 03:17 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I really like that Karat! The twist on green construct creation is nice. Merciless Assault is a pretty unique power. I imagine it would be hard to set up an ideal 5-attacks turn, but you should be able to get a couple Sinestro Corps Soldiers to attack fairly reliably.

Edit- I didn't see a Scapey Dex-Starr, but I did find designs by Tickle & Asterius.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 03:32 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Hmm maybe it wasn't Scapey then. Glad you found some write-ups though. I mostly just remember it being discussed and Scapey being a big contributor.

Thanks for the feedback. I really felt that Yellow Constructs should work similar to Green Constructs but mirrored. I wanted her to play like an aggressive, frontline leader.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 05:12 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:

NAME = Red Lantern

SECRET IDENTITY = Razer

SPECIES = Volkregan (???)
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Ravager
PERSONALITY = Guarded

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 240

RED POWER BATTERY 2
Start the game with 2 red Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Red Lantern’s Move and Attack for each Battery Marker on this card.

FURIOUS RECHARGE
When this Red Lantern or Aya receives one or more wounds, you may place one red Battery Marker on this card. This Red Lantern may never have more than 2 red Battery Markers on this card.

RAGE VOMIT
After taking a turn with this Red Lantern, if he did not attack this turn, you may choose an adjacent figure and remove any number of Battery Markers from this card. The chosen figure receives one wound for each removed Battery Marker.

FLYING
SUPERSTRENGTH

-------------------------------
Razer is one of the main characters of Green Lantern: The Animated Series. He has never had a comic book appearance in the mainline DCU. Razer began the series as a typical Red Lantern, consumed with rage over the death of his wife. He gradually opened up to the sentient Green Lantern robot Aya. Razer eventually learned to control his rage though it would always resurface whenever Aya was in danger. He's a classic tsundere/anti-hero similar to Vegeta or Prince Zuko.
FYI, I'm planning to do this guy.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 22nd, 2019, 05:17 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Nice, I look forward to it! Any idea what miniature(s) you plan on using? It should be a fairly easy mod, you'd just need a head with the right shape to put on any of the other Red Lantern bodies.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 05:28 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Nice, I look forward to it! Any idea what miniature(s) you plan on using? It should be a fairly easy mod, you'd just need a head with the right shape to put on any of the other Red Lantern bodies.
None at present, might ask Soundwarp's advice.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 22nd, 2019, 06:45 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I know I’ve seen a similar head somewhere, I’ll keep a lookout.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 22nd, 2019, 07:04 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Reminds me a bit of a snake...maybe Seth?
Old June 22nd, 2019, 08:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = GREEN LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = ALPHA LANTERN

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = OFFICER
PERSONALITY = EMOTIONLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 280

ALPHA LANTERN POWER BATTERY 2

Start the game with 2 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Green Lantern's Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers for each green Battery Marker on this card. At the end of every round, place one green Battery Marker on this card, up to a maximum of 2 green Battery Markers.

GREEN POWER SHIELD
Anytime this Green Lantern or an adjacent, friendly figure is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one green Battery Marker from this card and ignore that attack.

NO LANTERN ESCAPES THE ALPHA LANTERNS
At the start of the game, choose one opponent's Unique Hero for all Alpha Lanterns you control. When a numbered Order Marker is revealed on the chosen hero's card, you may immediately move this Alpha Lantern up to 4 spaces. After attacking the chosen hero with a normal attack, this Alpha Lantern may remove one green Battery Marker from this card and attack the chosen figure one additional time.

---------------
Mechanically & thematically, these guys are a mix of Manhunters and the Green Lanterns. They don't need to recharge their rings like normal GLs, but I felt it would be interesting to still include a twist on the marker mechanic.
I'm not sure if the theme totally comes through on these guys - namely that they're like the 'internal affairs' guys for the GLC. Might make sense to give em some sort of anti-Lantern stuff, or maybe even be able to replicate the 'watchdog' feeling a little bit. My first thought was to try to ape Amanda Waller, but that's not quite right, since they're not in that leadership role where they should be boosting your efficiency.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 08:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Slow recharge I see, do they ever actually run out of power?
Old June 22nd, 2019, 08:19 PM
Archie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I'm not sure if the theme totally comes through on these guys - namely that they're like the 'internal affairs' guys for the GLC. Might make sense to give em some sort of anti-Lantern stuff, or maybe even be able to replicate the 'watchdog' feeling a little bit. My first thought was to try to ape Amanda Waller, but that's not quite right, since they're not in that leadership role where they should be boosting your efficiency.
Good points. I felt like the "No Lantern Escapes the Alpha Lanterns" represented that part. Except for the Alpha War, I've always viewed the Alpha Lanterns as more uneasy allies to the GLC than strictly internal affairs officers. They fought alongside the GLC on many occasions.

Maybe the Alpha Lantern could turn against one of your figures that is excessively violent or something? I'm not sure how to represent that in gameplay, because thematically in Heroscape losing all your life can represent death or just a KO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Slow recharge I see, do they ever actually run out of power?
No, they have a link to the central power battery built-in to themselves. That's why they have higher base stats and range than the normal Lanterns.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy