Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 13th, 2019, 10:15 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: A3n

Just realized I still haven't voted here! A3n has quite the list, so narrowing this down will be difficult.

Harley Quinn gets a mention for being my first playtest. I'm a huge Bat-villain fan so of course that's how I have to get sucked in!

Aquaman really is a cool design that made Aquaman fun. I had doubts but was very pleased with the final result.

Captain Marvel / Black Adam were a fantastic way to represent all of their powers!

Diablo is probably one of the coolest and best figures for his points. For such a niche character he really has a presence.

So maybe this is a cop-out, but I'm going to say Cosmic Boy, as he represents the Legionaries as a whole. I know nothing about the team, but I love all of the designs, and they're always fun to play.

Number two is hard since there's so many good ones. I'll pick Harley Quinn though. Got me into the game, I love sidekick powers, and I love insane villains. Too many pluses there for me to ignore!

Bonus vote is no contest: Helicarrier hands down. Super cool map that's really evocative of the theme, with the limited HS resources. Plus it was the inspiration that helped start the epic C3G story that Johnny and I worked on years back.
Old August 13th, 2019, 12:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Epic story? Link, please!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 13th, 2019, 12:48 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It's probably buried in the promotions dept somewhere.
Old August 13th, 2019, 01:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Dang...I remember that. I think it was back in 2012 or so.
Old August 13th, 2019, 01:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

First vote for Harley Quinn! Surprised it took that long, just goes to show the strength of A3n's line-up. This one looks to be winding down so I'm going to close the poll tomorrow. Get those votes in if you have not done so yet. Casual fans and site lurkers, don't be afraid to post your thoughts even if you have only ever used a couple of these contributions. You don't have to be familiar with everything he's done to share about your experience about those you have used.

Once this one closes I'll give these polls another break for little while before starting up with 3 new polls. I'll have @A3n nominate the next designer though so you all will have some time to familiarize yourselves with the next set of designs over the break.
Old August 13th, 2019, 01:44 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Found it buried in the first post of the Promotions Dept! Johnny kept it going after I became too busy. It was fun. Lots of work though.

Quote:
Johnny and Lord Pyre have put together a great story. Here's Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, Part 12, Part 13, Part 14, Part 15, and Part 16! And now there is a Part 17!!!

Also, check out this amazing music feature by our very own Lord Pyre.
Assimilation is dedicated to C3G's 3 years of growth and success.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhXzIizVh6A
Old August 13th, 2019, 03:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool! I'll tag that to look at later if things slow down! Looks pretty cool, thanks.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 13th, 2019, 03:39 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Forgot to finally go through these!

For me, it's probably these guys:

Captain Marvel - He's very "lunchbox" and manages to jam in all six of his iconic powers while still feeling super streamlined. Quite the accomplishment!

Shocker - I still remember when I first read this guy's card... my immediate thought was "wow, that's perfect." I've always had a soft spot for him as a villain and he's translated so well.

Bonus: Temporal Displacement. Such a flexible addition to the game and a great tool for designers to play with.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 10:30 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
First vote for Harley Quinn! Surprised it took that long, just goes to show the strength of A3n's line-up. This one looks to be winding down so I'm going to close the poll tomorrow. Get those votes in if you have not done so yet. Casual fans and site lurkers, don't be afraid to post your thoughts even if you have only ever used a couple of these contributions. You don't have to be familiar with everything he's done to share about your experience about those you have used.

Once this one closes I'll give these polls another break for little while before starting up with 3 new polls. I'll have @A3n nominate the next designer though so you all will have some time to familiarize yourselves with the next set of designs over the break.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 11:33 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Can I change my vote to Black Manta.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 02:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, this is officially closed with Wonder Woman & the Glyph of Temporal Displacement being the clear favorites. Still need @A3n to tell us who will be next.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 02:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Shocker is not pleased.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy