Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 3rd, 2018, 11:39 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

NAME = SENATOR ARMSTRONG
SECRET IDENTITY = STEVEN ARMSTRONG

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MASTERMIND
PERSONALITY = PATRIOTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

I HAVE A DREAM!
After revealing an Order Marker on Senator Armstrong, instead of taking a turn with Senator Armstrong, you may reveal an X Order Marker on this card and you may take a turn with up to two different Unique Mercenary Heroes you control. If you revealed an X Order Marker, Mercenary Heroes you control add one to their Attack this player turn.

GROUND POUND INFERNO SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3 Attack 4
All figures within 3 spaces of Senator Armstrong are affected by Ground Pound Inferno Special Attack. Figures with the Fire Weakness special power roll 1 less defence dice against Inferno Ground Pound Special Attack.

NANOMACHINES, SON!
When rolling defence dice against an attack, Senator Armstrong rolls 1 additional defence die for each skull rolled, up to a maximum of six additional dice. Senator Armstrong may only use Nanomachines, Son! up to twice per turn. Senator Armstrong may only add up to three additional dice if attacked by a figure with the Superspeed or Speed Force special powers.

SUPER STRENGTH

What's up with claymation?
Old December 3rd, 2018, 11:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

RULES OF NATURE

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Old December 3rd, 2018, 11:40 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Because I just had to

Old December 3rd, 2018, 11:43 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ideas

I could easily transfer any of my Avatar/FMA/Code Geass ideas into this thread (a few of which I'd probably rework with a better understanding of things). I also have somewhat different takes on All Might and Deku than ALEXAN had which I could post if needed (along with a couple of other MHA characters). I also have some Legend of Korra stuff I can drop in. I've also played around with Soul Eater but that's less developed. Part of me is also tempted to build some RWBY characters, but I haven't even started on ideas there.

~Dysole, who can dump in what she has if there's interest
Old December 3rd, 2018, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
RULES OF NATURE

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Wrong theme

STANDIIING HEEERE
I REAAALIISE
YOU WERE JUST LIKE MEE
TRYING TO MAKE HISTORYYY
BUT WHO'S TO JUUUDGE
THE RIGHT FROM WROOONG
WHEN OUR GUARD IS DOWN, I THINK WE'RE BOTH AGREEED
THAT VIOOOOLENCE BREEDS VIOOOLENCE
BUT IN THE END,
IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY

Old December 3rd, 2018, 11:46 PM

Re: Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I could easily transfer any of my Avatar/FMA/Code Geass ideas into this thread (a few of which I'd probably rework with a better understanding of things). I also have somewhat different takes on All Might and Deku than ALEXAN had which I could post if needed (along with a couple of other MHA characters). I also have some Legend of Korra stuff I can drop in. I've also played around with Soul Eater but that's less developed. Part of me is also tempted to build some RWBY characters, but I haven't even started on ideas there.

Interested in some Code Geese designs

Old December 3rd, 2018, 11:48 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Ideas

I'm actually interested in doing at least the villains and heroes from MGS 1-2. Those games have comics. I imagine them as Terrorists, to expand that group outside of Hydra a little.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

I'm not familiar with all of those properties, but I'm interested in seeing whatever you want to post!
Old December 3rd, 2018, 11:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Absolutely. Post away Dysole.
Looking forward to breaking ground on manga.
Old December 4th, 2018, 12:10 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here's everything I've already put up on the site somewhere. I do want to do a more thorough look and rewrite some of these.

Spoiler Alert!

My ideas for Legend of Korra I still kind of want to tweak as I look at them and I think ALEXAN and I have different ideas of the power level of All Might. Anyways, that's all I have for right now.

~Dysole, who thinks there will be a quick follow up post with her own suggestions for her own ideas
Old December 4th, 2018, 12:26 AM

Things I Would Change

Spoiler Alert!

I've done like zero playtesting and just kind of priced what made sense to me.

~Dysole, with lots of ideas
Old December 4th, 2018, 12:49 AM
Just A Head

If we're doing other Metal gear characters...
Quote:

NAME = REVOLVER OCELOT
SECRET IDENTITY = ADAMSKA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TERRORIST
PERSONALITY = DECEPTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

SINGLE ACTION ARMY
Start the game with 6 silver Bullet Markers on this card. Before making a non-adjacent attack with Revolver Ocelot, you must remove a Bullet Marker from this card. If there are no Bullet Markers on this card, Revolver Ocelot has a range of 1. Instead of attacking with Revolver Ocelot, you may place all 6 Bullet Markers on this card.

SHALASHASKA
Whenever Revolver Ocelot inflicts one or more wounds on an adjacent figure with his normal attack, you may remove an Order Marker from the defending figure’s card. Whenever Revolver Ocelot inflicts one or more wounds on a non-adjacent figure with his normal attack, he may attack a non-adjacent figure again with his normal attack.

DOUBLE AGENT
Revolver Ocelot has the class of Agent in addition to what is listed on this card. After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card that opponent controls, if Revolver Ocelot is not adjacent to any figures you control, that opponent may take temporary control of Revolver Ocelot and immediately take a turn with him, and may not take a turn with any additional figures. At the end of this turn, control of Revolver Ocelot returns to the player who controlled him before the Double Cross. Each opponent may only use Double Cross once per game.

Last edited by MrNobody; March 31st, 2019 at 10:15 AM.
Old December 4th, 2018, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
If we're doing other Metal gear characters...
Quote:

NAME = REVOLVER OCELOT
SECRET IDENTITY = ADAMSKA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TERRORIST
PERSONALITY = DECEPTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

SINGLE ACTION ARMY
Start the game with 6 silver Bullet Markers on this card. If there are no Bullet Markers on this card, Revolver Ocelot has a range of 1. Instead of attacking with Revolver Ocelot, you may place Bullet Markers on this card until there are 6 Bullet Markers on this card.

SHALASHASKA
Whenever Revolver Ocelot inflicts one or more wounds on an adjacent figure with his normal attack, you may remove an Order Marker from the defending figure’s card. Whenever Revolver Ocelot inflicts one or more wounds on a non-adjacent figure with his normal attack, he may attack again with his normal attack.

DOUBLE CROSS
After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card that opponent controls, if Revolver Ocelot is not adjacent to any figures you control, that opponent may take temporary control of Revolver Ocelot and immediately take a turn with him, and may not take a turn with any additional figures. At the end of this turn, control of Revolver Ocelot returns to the player who controlled him before the Double Cross. Each opponent may only use Double Cross once per game.

While I like the theme behind SAA- does it really make mechanical sense? We don't have any other characters who use guns like the Punisher require reloads after all

I would replace it with something alluding to the SIX SHOTS line

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy