Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 23rd, 2018, 10:41 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Out-there Heaven: Designs Outside of the C3G Norms

NAME = JOHN WICK

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 7
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

BABA YAGA

At the start of the game, select one opponent's Unique Hero to be John Wick's Target. Whenever John Wick's target moves, you may move John Wick up to 3 spaces. John Wick adds one die to his attack when attacking his Target or Common figures. If John Wick's Target is no longer on the battlefield, you may select another Unique Hero your opponent controls to be his Target.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When John Wick attacks, he may attack one additional time.

CLOSE COMBAT EXPERT

When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

COMBAT ROLL
If John Wick is attacked and at least one skull is rolled, before rolling defence dice, roll the 20-sided die. On an 11 or more, John Wick takes no wounds, and you must immediately move him 1 space up to 1 level up or down. John Wick takes no leaving engagement attacks when moving with Combat Roll. If John Wick cannot move in this manner, you may not use Combat Roll.

What's up with claymation?

Last edited by ALEXAN2507; November 23rd, 2018 at 10:57 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2018, 10:48 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

That looks pretty cool, Alexan. Feels badass, which is what he should be. Maybe Combat Roll should only work on non-adjacent attacks? He has CCE to protect him against melee.
Old November 23rd, 2018, 10:57 AM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
That looks pretty cool, Alexan. Feels badass, which is what he should be. Maybe Combat Roll should only work on non-adjacent attacks? He has CCE to protect him against melee.

Actually I semi-intended it as an escape should he need it- in which case I should actually add a "no leaving engagement" attack clause that I forgot to throw in.

Old November 23rd, 2018, 12:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, otherwise he must move and take swipes.
Old December 2nd, 2018, 04:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = TRACER
SECRET IDENTITY = LENA OXTON

SPECIES = HUMAN?
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ADVENTURER?
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

CHRONAL ACCELERATOR
Start the game with a Glyph of Temporal Displacement on this card. Once per turn, at any point during Tracer’s move, you may either place Tracer on any empty space within 2 spaces of her, or to place up to one Glyph of Temporal Displacement from this card power-side up on the space Tracer currently occupies. After using Chronal Accelerator, Tracer may continue her movement. When being placed with Chronal Accelerator, Tracer will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

RECALL
Whenever Tracer receives one or more wounds, you may choose an unoccupied Glyph of Temporal Displacement on the battlefield and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, ignore all wounds Tracer would have received, place the Glyph of Temporal Displacement on this card, then place Tracer on the space the Glyph of Temporal Displacement previously occupied.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Tracer attacks, she may attack one additional time.
I'm actually not too crazy about Overwatch as a game, but I do like a lot of the characters they've created, and the whole aesthetic seems like it would fit perfectly into C3G. The only problem is miniatures, but the brand is popular enough that it might get some one day.

Last edited by MrNobody; July 25th, 2019 at 11:08 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2018, 10:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ghostbusters look really cool. I'm a bit torn on them, because I'd want them to be viable for a lot of armies, but I struggle seeing them really having 3/3 attack/defense stats in non-ghost match ups. I mean, they're not in particularly good shape, and I imagine a run of the mill cop would solidly beat one of them one-on-one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 2nd, 2018, 11:08 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Ghostbusters look really cool. I'm a bit torn on them, because I'd want them to be viable for a lot of armies, but I struggle seeing them really having 3/3 attack/defense stats in non-ghost match ups. I mean, they're not in particularly good shape, and I imagine a run of the mill cop would solidly beat one of them one-on-one.
Yeah, having them as just counter-play units would limit their draftability a lot. A lot of cool units like Blade don't see play in my games outside of specific themed matches. I just don't see how they could really play as anything else. Maybe a way to widen who they're good against? They go up against all sorts of paranormal spookems, not just Undead. MD figures, Demons, and Werechickens all fall in their purview.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 06:15 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Proton packs can do plenty of damage to non-undead. The unique aspect is really just against spirits/ghosts which are rare in C3G.
I have long contemplated creating a Ghostbusters RPG.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 08:31 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, that's a fair point. I think I could buy them at 3 attack/2 defense then. I just don't see them dodging bullets or warding off ninja.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 3rd, 2018, 09:35 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Proton packs can do plenty of damage to non-undead. The unique aspect is really just against spirits/ghosts which are rare in C3G.
Yeah I considered upping their attack to 4. Even against a non-ghost, it’s still a big plasma beam.
Quote:
Yeah, that's a fair point. I think I could buy them at 3 attack/2 defense then. I just don't see them dodging bullets or warding off ninja.
I personally feel like L3 D3 is plenty fragile for them, but I guess I could also see L3 D2. But then I feel like they would have an even harder time going out there and doing their thing. They’d get trashed by pretty much every ghost or undead in the game.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yeah I considered upping their attack to 4. Even against a non-ghost, it’s still a big plasma beam.
Quote:
I personally feel like L3 D3 is plenty fragile for them, but I guess I could also see L3 D2. But then I feel like they would have an even harder time going out there and doing their thing. They’d get trashed by pretty much every ghost or undead in the game.
Personally I like 3/3 as well

Old December 3rd, 2018, 11:16 AM

Just give them a defensive bonus vs undead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy