Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 14th, 2018, 12:01 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

UPDATE: Please include what franchise/universe your design is from, especially if it is a more obscure one.

MOVIES
Ghostbusters: Ghostbusters (MrNobody)
John Wick: John Wick (Alexan)
Indiana Jones: Indiana Jones (MrNobody+others)
Beetlejuice: Beetlejuice (MrNobody)
Escape From NY: Snake Plissken (MrNobody)
Escape From NY: Snake Plissken (Quozl)

TV SHOWS
Doctor Who Workshop
Powerpuff Girls (IAmBatman)
Scrooge McDuck (Soundwarp)

Firefly(Tornado)
Wash
River
Kaylee
Jubal Early
Ma Reynolds
Simon Tam
Jayne Cobb
Inara
Hands of Blue
The Operative

-------------------------------

Star Trek: Captain Kirk (MrNobody)
Star Trek: Captain Picard (Arch-vile)
Venture Bros: Doc Venture (MrNobody)
Venture Bros: Hank Venture (MrNobody)
Venture Bros: Dean Venture (MrNobody)
Venture Bros: Brock Samson (MrNobody)

ANIME AND MANGA
Dragon Ball: Goku & Super Saiyan Goku (MrNobody)
Dragon Ball: Frieza (Toogwick_tuk)
Dragon Ball: Frieza (Arch-vile)
Dragon Ball: The Ginyu Force (Arch-vile)
Dragon Ball: Bulma (Arch-vile)
My Hero Academia: Izuku Midoriya (Alexan)
My Hero Academia: All Might (Alexan)
Hellsing: Alucard (Alexan)
Hellsing: Father Anderson (Alexan)
Hellsing: Sister Wolfe (Alexan)
Hellsing: Sister Takagi (Alexan)
Cowboy Bebop: Spike Spiegel (MrNobody)
JoJo's: Jotaro (Alexan)
JoJo's: Dio (Alexan)
JoJo's: Josuke (Alexan)
JoJo's: Mista Guido (Alexan)
JoJo's: Jonathan Joestar (Alexan)
JoJo's: Joseph Joestar
JoJo's: Speedwagon (Alexan)
JoJo's: Baron Zeppeli (Alexan)
JoJo's: Tonpetty (Alexan)
JoJo's: Dire (Alexan)
JoJo's: Straizo (Alexan)
JoJo's: Dio Brando (Alexan)
JoJo's: Bruford (Alexan)
JoJo's: Tarkus (Alexan)
JoJo's: Caesar Zeppeli (Alexan)
JoJo's: Esidisi (Alexan)
JoJo's: Kars (Alexan)
JoJo's: Rudol Von Stroheim (Alexan)
JoJo's: Santana (Alexan)
JoJo's: Risotto Nero (Alexan)
One Punch Man: Saitama (MrNobody)
Death Note: Kira (Arch-vile)

VIDEO GAMES
Metal Gear: Solid Snake (MrNobody)
Metal Gear: Senator Armstrong (Alexan)
Metal Gear: Revolver Ocelot (MrNobody)
Metal Gear: Psycho Mantis (MrNobody)
Metal Gear: Vulcan Raven (MrNobody)
Metal Gear: Sniper Wolf (MrNobody)
Overwatch: Genji (MrNobody)
Overwatch: Hanzo (MrNobody)
Overwatch: Tracer (MrNobody)
Overwatch: Winston (MrNobody)
Overwatch: McCree (MrNobody)
Overwatch: Zenyatta (MrNobody)
Doom: Doomguy (Arch-vile)
Hitman: Agent 47 (Arch-vile)
Minecraft: Steve (Arch-vile)
Minecraft: Steve (L0B5T3R)
Soul Caliber: Siegfried (Ronin)
Soul Caliber: Nightmare (Ronin)
Devil May Cry: Dante (MrNobody)
Silent Hill: Pyramid Head (CzarChasm)
Team Fortress 2: Scout (MrNobody)
Team Fortress 2: Soldier (MrNobody)
Team Fortress 2: Pyro (MrNobody)
League of Legends: Jhin (FreshFoods)

OTHER GAMES
Absolute Zero (Alexan)
Absolute Zero (IAmBatman)

TOYLINES
Bionicle: Toa Mata (Ronin)
Bionicle: Reidak (Ronin)
Bionicle: Vakama (MrNobody)
Bionicle: Vezon (Ronin)
Bionicle: Nui-Jaga (MrNobody)
Bionicle: Nui-Rama (MrNobody)
Bionicle: Makuta (MrNobody)

OTHERS
Dysole's Designs (Avatar, Code Geass, Gravity Falls, Full Metal Alchemist)
Johnny Cash (Yodaking)
The Nail (Tornado)

Last edited by Arch-vile; April 4th, 2021 at 12:20 PM.
Old November 14th, 2018, 12:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Out-there Heaven: Designs Outside of the C3G Norms

If it is not for C3G I would suggest posting the thread elsewhere.
Old November 14th, 2018, 12:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
If it is not for C3G I would suggest posting the thread elsewhere.
From what I understood, the general consensus was that stuff like video game/anime designs could possibly be allowed in C3G, but there was a desire to not have them clutter up the main Public Design Workshop. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Old November 14th, 2018, 12:25 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

That was what I understood too. I don't think anyone is planning to workshop a design for Mickey Mouse or
Super Mario here, but rather things that are on the border.

The issue arose in the public thread because things that were borderline but the heroes could conceivably decide was acceptable, were seen by some as distracting too much from designs that fall more clearly into the domain of supers scape.
Old November 14th, 2018, 12:36 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
That was what I understood too. I don't think anyone is planning to workshop a design for Mickey Mouse or
Super Mario here, but rather things that are on the border.

The issue arose in the public thread because things that were borderline but the heroes could conceivably decide was acceptable, were seen by some as distracting too much from designs that fall more clearly into the domain of supers scape.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. For example, I've been thinking about Agent 47 from the Hitman franchise recently, with the sequel to the amazing reboot game having just come out. That's a character that originated in video games, but has a comic, movies, and is semi-iconic, so I'd argue he has potential to be a C3G design. But he also falls outside of the traditional purview of C3G. I think that's the kind of thing that belongs here.

If this thread is over the line, someone please let me know.
Old November 14th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If the character has a comic book presence than go for it. If not, I would post it somewhere else.
Is it supposed to be Haven? Heaven is weird for the title.
Old November 14th, 2018, 02:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe the intent was to be for characters with some sort of comic presence but kind of fringe and not the mainstream normal C3G territory but possibly a future area. If it isn't comic related then it should probably be best outside C3G forums.

And yes Haven is probably the word you were searching for here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 14th, 2018, 02:50 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Someone can probably explain the reference better than I could (I've only played MGS1) but Outer Heaven is a place within the Metal Gear Solid universe. I think it was brought up as a tongue in cheek nod to Solid Snake being one of the designs that sparked the discussion.
Old November 14th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
Someone can probably explain the reference better than I could (I've only played MGS1) but Outer Heaven is a place within the Metal Gear Solid universe. I think it was brought up as a tongue in cheek nod to Solid Snake being one of the designs that sparked the discussion.
Bingo, that's what I was thinking. Although Outer Haven was also a thing in MGS, funnily enough. I have no problem with changing the name.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 10:32 PM
Just A Head

THE GHOSTBUSTERS

Peter Venkman
Spoiler Alert!

Ray Stantz
Spoiler Alert!

Egon Spengler
Spoiler Alert!

Winston Zeddemore
Spoiler Alert!

Equipment
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 23rd, 2018, 10:28 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmm

Tempted to move several designs of mine into here.

~Dysole, musingly
Old November 23rd, 2018, 10:29 AM
Just A Head

Re: Hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Tempted to move several designs of mine into here.

~Dysole, musingly
That’d be cool! I’d feel less lonely...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy