Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 10th, 2019, 12:06 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Yeah maybe, especially if they have slightly more clothed ones.
Old August 21st, 2019, 08:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Leela: "Discussion is for the wise and the weak and I am neither."

She is pretty good with any type of range weapon so I could see her having a decent base Range. I would love to see her have K-9 synergy.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 11:47 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I suppose even if the figure doesn’t have a crossbow, you can justify it by saying she’s using blowdarts or something. Sounds good to me.

I went the opposite way and gave K9 synergy with the companions. Just seemed easier that way.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 01:49 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

She is especially linked to the original though.
You gave him movement bonding with the Companions and Timelords, I am thinking full turn bonding with Leela, not much but a free attack of 3 is nice.
Watching what I believe is her final episodes when IV becomes President of Gallifrey.
Leela is such a bad ass.
Her hand is never far from the handle of her dagger.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 10:19 PM
Just A Head

One idea I considered is that the Companion power could allow a companion to bond either with the Doctor or another companion. So reveal an OM on the Doctor, take a turn with the Doctor and Amy, then reveal an OM on Amy to take a turn with Amy and Rory. Something like that could work for K9 if we wanted to go that route.

If we wanted to give specific characters K9 synergy powers, that would probably be Sarah Jane, Leela, and Romana, who all have one.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 10:33 PM

One K-9?
Could do one card for all, maybe.
Really would like to see Leela and K-9 get cards.

Doctor IV has been using hypnotism quite a bit in the Leela run.
Old August 24th, 2019, 02:01 AM
Just A Head

Yeah I’m definitely thinking 1 generic K9. While they’re technically separate entities, most K9s look virtually identical and the show basically treats them all as one character. It’s actually a bit weird, imagine if in Star Wars they replaced R2-D2 then just continued to treat him exactly the same. The only different-looking one I can think of is the K9 from the weird Australian K9 tv show, but that’s not even technically a Doctor Who property or in the same continuity.

He’s certainly near the top of my list, seeing as how we already have mini pics.

At Target today, I saw a fairly cheap DVD with a bunch of the Doctor Who animations they’ve done over the years on it. 2 David Tennant specials they did, a reanimation of a missing 2nd Doctor story, and a reanimation they did of Shada, the legendary unfinished Tom Baker story written by Douglas Adams. Oh, and Scream of the Shalka, a funky little story they did with Richard E. Grant as the 9th Doctor that got written out of continuity when they made a real 9th Doctor. Really cool/quirky stuff, fairly cheap ($15 isn’t great, but is far better than most Who stuff costs) and I’ll probably be picking it up soon.
Old August 24th, 2019, 08:01 AM

Cool, I will look for it.
Old August 24th, 2019, 10:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So now that you're more than half done with your other project, which Doc are you thinking of running first here?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2019, 12:35 PM

IV!
Old August 24th, 2019, 12:47 PM
Just A Head

I’m thinking (if I can ever get the repaints looking not-horrible) I’ll go like;
Eleven
One
Ten
Four
I figure intermixing 1 new Doctor with one classic Doctor seems like a good system.
Old August 24th, 2019, 02:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Seems cool. There might be some utility in starting with One just because it lays a solid foundation and keeps things open if we want some progressive effect. But I could see doing Eleven first so we have one of the "bigger" ones if you end up not getting to get many of them done overall.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy