Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 25th, 2018, 11:00 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think the way to represent that is to make them pretty vulnerable to things that do auto wounds (they're pretty weak) but make them really hard to hit. That screams low life, high defense to me. I mean, how many hits do you really see them ever take that hurt them? It's pretty much fail to hurt them at all or hurt them once and they're out.
I can see a lot of the Doctors having auto-wound powers.
Old August 25th, 2018, 11:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Looks like R2-D2 wearing a skirt and holding an egg beater.
I've met guys who are sure George Lucas stile every idea in Star Wars from Doctor Who.
Old August 25th, 2018, 11:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Those guys are ridiculous and don't know that he stole every idea in Star Wars from Flash Gordon.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 25th, 2018, 11:08 PM
Just A Head

I mean there was that time the Doctor had to go on a quest to find the six all-powerful infinity gems keys to time, or that time he went into that computer simulation of reality called the Matrix. Everybody is stealing ideas from Doctor Who.
Old August 26th, 2018, 07:26 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
I'd just give them straight up flying. They pretty much float as high as they want and fly through the sky during invasions, don't they?
Flying? I thought these guys were defeated by stairs?

~Lazy Orang, who doesn't like Doctor Who but who remembers her Mum mentioning that daleks were terrifying back in the 60s. (My Mum doesn't like Doctor Who either...)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 26th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
I'd just give them straight up flying. They pretty much float as high as they want and fly through the sky during invasions, don't they?

~Lazy Orang, who doesn't like Doctor Who but who remembers her Mum mentioning that daleks were terrifying back in the 60s. (My Mum doesn't like Doctor Who either...)
They figured out stairs finally in the late 80s.
EDIT:
Old August 26th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Just A Head

How about this for a second draft?
Quote:

NAME = DALEK DRONE
SECRET IDENTITY = NA

SPECIES = DALEK
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = DRONE
PERSONALITY = HATEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6?

LIFE = 2

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 200

EXTERMINATE
Instead of attacking with this Dalek Drone, you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces. Roll the 20-sided die If you roll X or higher, the chosen figure receives Y wounds.

DALEKANIUM ARMOR
When defending against an attack with this Dalek Drone, add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

FLYING
Thoughts? This leaves room for a 3rd power like the "impossible to negotiate" one. Also, what would be good values for X and Y?
Old August 26th, 2018, 12:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yep, flying is pretty recent mostly because of special effects cost.Looking at the suggestions I would try something like this.

NAME = DALEK DRONE
SECRET IDENTITY = NA

SPECIES = DALEK or CYBORG
CLASS = DRONE
PERSONALITY = HATEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6?

LIFE = 2

MOVE = 3
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

EXTERMINATE
Instead of attacking you may choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces and roll a twenty sided die, adding 4 to the roll if the figure does not have Superstrength. If the result is 10 or higher, the figure receives a wound, if the result is 20 or higher the figure instead receives 2(3?) wounds.

DALEKANIUM ARMOR
If this Dalek Drone, would receive one or more wounds from a normal attack, you may ignore one of those wounds.

STEADFAST
Order Markers can never be removed from this card by any power on any glyph card or on any opponent's army card.

FLYING

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 26th, 2018, 12:41 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

They figured out stairs finally in the late 80s.
EDIT:
That's a shame... the whole 'stair kryptonite' joke is one of the most iconic aspects to an absolute non-Whovian like myself.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 26th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yep, flying is pretty recent mostly because of special effects cost.Looking at the suggestions I would try something like this.

NAME = DALEK DRONE
SECRET IDENTITY = NA

SPECIES = DALEK or CYBORG
CLASS = DRONE
PERSONALITY = HATEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6?

LIFE = 2

MOVE = 3
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

EXTERMINATE
Instead of attacking you may choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces and roll a twenty sided die, adding 4 to the roll if the figure does not have Superstrength. If the result is 10 or higher, the figure receives a wound, if the result is 20 or higher the figure instead receives 2(3?) wounds.

DALEKANIUM ARMOR
If this Dalek Drone, would receive one or more wounds from a normal attack, you may ignore one of those wounds.

STEADFAST
Order Markers can never be removed from this card by any power on any glyph card or on any opponent's army card.

FLYING
I like Steadfast as the 3rd power. Is that a reused power from somewhere else?

I’m interested in what people think of the species. I like Dalek because;
-It gives a simple keyword for other Daleks to synergize with
-Daleks shouldn’t really be able to get hit by the Sonic Screwdriver
-I feel Daleks are advanced enough to not be affected by most powers that affect cyborgs
-Daleks shouldn’t really synergize too well with things that aren’t Daleks, unless they’re using another race as pawns

But on the other hand, Daleks are technically cyborgs (they’re also technically mutants but let’s not go there) so cyborg is an accurate label.
Old August 26th, 2018, 01:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like Dalek for the species.

I’d simplify Exterminate and just go 2 wounds on 15+ personally.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 26th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = DALEK DRONE
SECRET IDENTITY = NA

SPECIES = DALEK
CLASS = DRONE
PERSONALITY = HATEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6?

LIFE = 2

MOVE = 3
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

EXTERMINATE!
Instead of attacking you may choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces and roll a twenty sided die, adding 4 to the roll if the figure does not have Super Strength. If the result is 15 or higher, the figure receives 2 wounds.

DALEKANIUM ARMOR
When defending against an attack with this Dalek Drone, add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

STEADFAST

FLYING
Okay so how about this? I went with just the 15+ roll because it just feels more thematic.

I didn't notice it until now but I really liked Tornado's change of the move to 3. They're slow tanks, but flying will allow them to go up elevations.

I personally prefer the autoshield power vs the ignore wounds power on them. It just feels more like armor to me, but I'm flexible either way.

I'm really liking this. Sure, it's a very very simple design, but it's not like Daleks are complex characters.

What price point could these guys be at? I originally though of them as around ~200 but really they could go higher or lower.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy