Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 25th, 2018, 08:09 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Welcome to the Doctor Who Workshop! The goal of this thread is to discuss everything relating to Doctor Who in C3G. Absolutely anyone is welcome here. Even if you've never played with C3G cards or don't even know what a Dalek is, we want your input!

The poll was for a discussion a while back, I just didn't realize polls can never be removed. I guess we're just stuck with it unfortunately.

COMPLETED DESIGNS
1st Doctor
11th Doctor
Cybermen
Cyber-Conversion Unit
Dalek Drones
Leela
Sonic Screwdriver
TARDIS
TARDIS Interior

DOCTORS
2nd Doctor
3rd Doctor
4th Doctor
5th Doctor
7th Doctor
8th Doctor
9th Doctor
10th Doctor
12th Doctor

COMPANIONS AND ALLIES
Abslom Daak
Ace McShane (MrNobody)
Ace McShane (Tornado)
Amy Pond
Beatles
Brigadier
Clara Oswald
Frobisher
Jack Harkness (Torchwood)
Jamie McCrimmon
John Jones
K9
Martha Jones
River Song
Rory Williams
Rose-The-Cat
U.N.I.T. Soldiers

GALLIFREY
CIA Agent
Drax
Faction Paradox
Master (Roger Delgado)
Master (John Simm)
Missy
Rassilon
Susan Foreman
Time Lord Soldier
Valeyard

DALEKS
Black Dalek
Davros

CYBERMEN
Cyber Leader
Cyber Leader (Ashad)
Cybermat

OTHER ENEMIES
Adipose
Alzarian Spider
Autons
Beep the Meep
Fenric
Ice Warriors
Judoon
Kroll
Marshman
Nucleus
Publisher Robot
Silent
Sontarans
Weeping Angel
Wolfweed
Wolves of Fenric
WOTAN
Zarbi

ITEMS AND OBJECTS
Vortex Manipulator Equipment Glyph
Cyberium Equipment Glyph

Dysole's designs

Last edited by MrNobody; September 6th, 2022 at 04:38 PM.
Old August 25th, 2018, 08:14 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:

NAME = GLYPH OF SONIC SCREWDRIVER
SUBTITLE = SONIC NEGATION

EQUIPMENT GLYPH

Before moving with this figure, you may choose an Android, Cyborg, or Destructible Object within 6 clear sight spaces. Until you reveal your next order marker, all of the chosen figure’s special powers are negated.
Original Post
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by MrNobody; October 2nd, 2018 at 10:44 PM.
Old August 25th, 2018, 08:29 PM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = DALEK DRONES

SPECIES = DALEKS
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (2)
CLASS = WARMONGERERS
PERSONALITY = HATEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6?

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 3
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ~160

EXTERMINATE!
Instead of attacking with a Dalek Drone, you may choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die, adding 4 to the roll if the figure does not have Super Strength. If the result is 15 or higher, the figure receives 2 wounds.

DALEKANIUM ARMOR
When rolling defense dice with a Dalek Drone, all skulls rolled count as additional shields.

FLYING
What was originally here;
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by MrNobody; September 13th, 2018 at 11:03 PM.
Old August 25th, 2018, 09:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Didn't they open a Dalek up and discover there was a tiny little creature driving the machine or was that from something else I saw?
Old August 25th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Just A Head

First response! Yeah, the Daleks are actually little mutants driving around in tanks. Think Krang from Ninja Turtles.
Old August 25th, 2018, 09:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, feels like they should have a chance to just vaporize people with one blast. Maybe an auto-wounding D20 power that does like 2 or 3 wounds if it hits? That's a mechanic I've been toying with the idea of lately (most auto-wounding powers just do one wound or not).

They should also be hard to hit, so I like the armor. They're hard to negotiate with - maybe something that resists OM removal?

I'd just give them straight up flying. They pretty much float as high as they want and fly through the sky during invasions, don't they?

Seems like they tend to swarm a bit, so nothing that allows you to move multiples together seems odd.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 25th, 2018, 10:03 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm, feels like they should have a chance to just vaporize people with one blast. Maybe an auto-wounding D20 power that does like 2 or 3 wounds if it hits? That's a mechanic I've been toying with the idea of lately (most auto-wounding powers just do one wound or not).
I like that a lot. They kill a human or Time Lord in 1 hit usually, but I thought that might come off a bit too powerful. Maybe a bit of resistance on figures that have superstrength?
Quote:
They should also be hard to hit, so I like the armor. They're hard to negotiate with - maybe something that resists OM removal?
That's a very good idea too, definitely something to throw on there if there's room.
Quote:
I'd just give them straight up flying. They pretty much float as high as they want and fly through the sky during invasions, don't they?
That's very much a "New Who" thing, but those are probably the most iconic version at this point so that could totally work.
Quote:
Seems like they tend to swarm a bit, so nothing that allows you to move multiples together seems odd.
I was hoping to throw in some Dalek leadership, be it a Black Dalek, Dalek Emperor, Or Davros himself.
Old August 25th, 2018, 10:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Exterminate can result in taking a turn with a 2nd one.

What I was getting at with the driver question, is the tank itself seems really hard to damage/destroy but the little guy inside seems pretty vulnerable if you can get to him and bypass the tank part. So someone like Prof. X who would attack the mind should be better at dealing with them than Wolverine who uses brute force. Not sure exactly how that could be portrayed but it's an idea to consider. Then the Doctor, as a thinking hero rather then a brute force hero, would be good at taking them down too while they would pose a problem for any of his brute force C3G allies.

I like the d20 for auto-wounds approach here too. They seem to have weapons and technology that is fairly deadly. So being a threat to high and low defense figures equally makes sense to me.
Old August 25th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Exterminate can result in taking a turn with a 2nd one.
I'm honestly liking Bats Exterminate better. I think having a synergy-free Dalek Drone and then some sort of leader to boss them around would be the best way to go.
Quote:
What I was getting at with the driver question, is the tank itself seems really hard to damage/destroy but the little guy inside seems pretty vulnerable if you can get to him and bypass the tank part. So someone like Prof. X who would attack the mind should be better at dealing with them than Wolverine who uses brute force. Not sure exactly how that could be portrayed but it's an idea to consider. Then the Doctor, as a thinking hero rather then a brute force hero, would be good at taking them down too while they would pose a problem for any of his brute force C3G allies.
I like this idea, but I just don't know how to represent it. Hopefully that's where the workshopping comes in.
I can't actually think of a story where a Dalek has been attacked by a telepath but they are generally vulnerable to non-conventional forms of attack, like time weapons, radiation, or tiny people messing around in their body.
Quote:
I like the d20 for auto-wounds approach here too. They seem to have weapons and technology that is fairly deadly. So being a threat to high and low defense figures equally makes sense to me.
Yeah it's a really good power for them. In the show, they're basically 1 shot, 1 kill, unless you're a Time Lord who can regenerate.
Old August 25th, 2018, 10:48 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the way to represent that is to make them pretty vulnerable to things that do auto wounds (they're pretty weak) but make them really hard to hit. That screams low life, high defense to me. I mean, how many hits do you really see them ever take that hurt them? It's pretty much fail to hurt them at all or hurt them once and they're out.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 25th, 2018, 10:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Does anyone have ideas/drafts for a Dalek figure? I'm still not quite happy with what I have.

NAME = DALEK
SECRET IDENTITY = NA

SPECIES = DALEK DRONE
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = DRONE
PERSONALITY = HATEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6?

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 200

EXTERMINATE
After revealing an order marker on this Dalek Drone’s card and taking a turn with it, if it inflicted one or more wounds this turn you make take a turn with any other Dalek you control.

DALEKANIUM ARMOR
When defending against an attack with this Dalek Drone, add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

REPULSOR POD MOVEMENT
When moving normally up levels of height to move onto a space with this Dalek Drone, do not count a space for the first level.
Looks like R2-D2 wearing a skirt and holding an egg beater.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 25th, 2018, 10:55 PM

Hey! He's got a plunger too ....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy