Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 25th, 2018, 06:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: 12 Questions to Help Shape Our Future

I’d wholeheartedly support that change to Beast Boy.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 25th, 2018, 06:12 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I was actually thinking the other day that it might be a good idea to roll some of the faction threads from the Sanctum into the public, since we're doing a lot of workshopping out here now anyway.
Lets not rush that one though. May need some scrubbing. Some of them are pretty detailed and would give up a lot of the plans.
Yeah, for sure. There are some I wouldn't mind throwing out in the public, though.
Old August 25th, 2018, 08:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

Me too, no need for testing just an editing update to drop the OM reveal requirement IMO.
Old August 25th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's up to the Heroes, I suppose.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 26th, 2018, 07:10 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

Me too, no need for testing just an editing update to drop the OM reveal requirement IMO.
Yeah, this. Not a big deal, but he's just a tad unnecessarily fiddly to play with Nightwing right now.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 27th, 2018, 11:26 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1. Top 5 favorite C3G designs?
Yellow Lantern Sinestro
Cable
Captain America
Scarlet Witch
Wonder Woman (300)

2. What 2 characters would you like to see represented that have yet to be made/released?
Constantine
Phil Coulson

3. What 2 characters that have been made would you like to see a new version of?

Doctor Strange
Wolverine (Old Man Logan)

4. What C3G design do you think needs a point bump?

Blob

5. What C3G design do you think needs a point decrease?

Judge Dredd

6. What C3G design do you think needs re-evaluated power wise(buff or nerf)?
General Zod - Buff

7. What is your favorite faction/synergy to use in C3G?

Mutants

8. What faction/synergy not yet represented in C3G would you like to see made?

The Black Order

9. What faction/synergy in C3G would you like to see receive expansion?

S.H.I.E.L.D. (and Hydra) – Agents
(Lanterns a close second)

10. What glyph, spell, or Destructible Objects would you like to see?
Batmobile

11. As far as releases go, do you prefer bigger quarterly releases throughout the year, or smaller monthly releases?
I think Quarterly is easier to keep track of as a fan/consumer.

12. Is there anything else you'd like to see or would like to mention that has not been covered above?
Would like to see a larger variety of 3+ player maps.
Old August 27th, 2018, 12:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The Map Department has been pretty quite for a while now, but I can maybe try to work up a new 3 player map at some point depending on what set requirements you have to work with.
Old August 27th, 2018, 10:11 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In no particular order…
Booster Gold
Frankenstein
Hourman
Liberty Bell
Robin – Damian Wayne
2. What 2 characters would you like to see represented that have yet to be made/released?
Superboy Jon Kent
Captain Marvel Jr.
3. What 2 characters that have been made would you like to see a new version of?
Wally West – Titans Version
Doctor Fate
Punisher
Doctor Fate
General Zod
Titans and JSA
New Gods, Shadowpact, Stormwatch
I would love to see more Uncommon Lanterns or more Insects for the Ant Men.
Could more constructs for Lanterns fall under this? If not, more typical glyphs (like not just equipment glyphs) could be fun.
11. As far as releases go, do you prefer bigger quarterly releases throughout the year, or smaller monthly releases?
Probably monthly. Smaller releases might help things get out sooner rather than waiting for a whole themed wave around them.
12. Is there anything else you'd like to see or would like to mention that has not been covered above?
Branching out to Valiant Comics characters would be cool.
Outside of that, I think a little bit faster turnaround on some designs would be cool. Some units have gone through testing and weren’t actually released for 3-4 years. Heck there are some things announced in 2013 that still aren’t released.
Old August 28th, 2018, 05:03 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Branching out to Valiant Comics characters would be cool.
Well, designing is now easier than ever - if you want to make a start there after a bit of testing, I for one would be excited! I'm always excited to see a universe outside the typical Marvel and DC be explored.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 28th, 2018, 08:16 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Johnny's a big Valiant guy as well - I think the only thing stopping him from designing those characters has been the lack of minis.

I have some Valiant stuff on my reading list, but the only thing I've read from them so far is Dead Drop, which was fun. I actually have a copy of that signed by Adam Gorham (the book's artist) at a con - met Adam a few times and he's a great guy, which is part of the reason I bought Dead Drop.
Old August 31st, 2018, 09:18 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I'm gonna cheat a little here.
    Avengers
    Justice League
    TMNT
    Mutants
    Fantastic Four

Gosh, that is a really tough one.
    Vandal Savage
    a leader Wolverine The Black Order

This one's easy
    leader Wolverine
    Lex Luthor

Really?
    Punisher

Again, easy.
    Judge Dredd

Buff - Judge Death
    Not sure anyone needs nerfed now, that isn't already underway.

Up until recently, the Avengers. Now I love me so TMNT!

Highly Trained Special Mission Force of America

Sentinels and
    Ultron

Glyph The Bell, Wheel, and Jar

11. As far as releases go, do you prefer bigger quarterly releases throughout the year, or smaller monthly releases? I prefer booster style releases where at least two to three figures fit thematically

12. Is there anything else you'd like to see or would like to mention that has not been covered above? I've been brainstorming a couple highly requested characters. I think, in both cases, I may have found a direction I like.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old August 31st, 2018, 09:28 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It warms my heart to see so many people expressing love for the turtles!

I still need to answer these questions myself. Maybe this weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy