Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 25th, 2018, 07:59 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 12 Questions to Help Shape Our Future

1. Top 5 favorite C3G designs?
Green Lantern Hal Jordan
Black Canary
Batman II
Professor X
Captain America (C3G)

This Changes on a regular basis but I feel these 5 added something new to the game that really has propelled C3G to where it is today.

2.What 2 characters would you like to see represented that have yet to be made/released?

Ugh only 2... Well I know some are in the pipeline so I'll avoid those but I would like to see.
Gladiator (Marvel) and Sauron

3.What 2 characters that have been made would you like to see a new version of?

Lex Luthor (A Legion of Doom Version), and Daredevil

4.What C3G design do you think needs a point bump?

Commander Rogers

5.What C3G design do you think needs a point decrease?

Ventriloquist but also Gambit (which I feel could then leave more room for a higher point Gambit II)

6.What C3G design do you think needs re-evaluated power wise(buff or nerf)?

General Zod he needs to be buffed

7.What is your favorite faction/synergy to use in C3G?

That's a tough one, right now I would say the Justice Society of America

8.What faction/synergy not yet represented in C3G would you like to see made?

Squadron Supreme/Sinister

9.What faction/synergy in C3G would you like to see receive expansion?

All of them....Ok fine Alpha Flight

10.What glyph, spell, or Destructible Objects would you like to see?

I'll always take more equipment glyphs for the Bat Family

11.As far as releases go, do you prefer bigger quarterly releases throughout the year, or smaller monthly releases?

That's a tough question, I feel like their should still be the bigger quarterly releases however to continue momentum and interest especially outside the sanctum I feel a release every month of 1-2 cards would be great. Which I know is the goal with the Public LD's and the LD's you can purchase but sometimes those take longer then expected. I would say just reducing the size of the quarterly releases, for instance if you normally release 8-12 cards every quarter, reduce that to 4-8 cards and have the other cards released one at a time once a month as a tease to the bigger quarterly release.

Of course may favorite time was the 12 days of Christmas release....

12.Is there anything else you'd like to see or would like to mention that has not been covered above?

Keep up the incredible work and anything that can help organize the actual forums I am for.
Old August 25th, 2018, 09:54 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Great insight everyone! Thanks for chiming in All Your Pie and Xael Raymand! I wouldn't mind Allies having their own threads, so that would sort of kill the Public Design Workshop, so it's a give an take. We do a lot of faction workshop threads like what MrNobody is suggesting in-sanctum, so that could be the best solution.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 25th, 2018, 05:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd rather see more specific themed workshop threads than every ally have their own design thread. I fear that would end the public design workshop thread and that has been going on for so long that it would be a shame to watch it die.
Old August 25th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I would happily cash in a few reward points to get a committed design thread for Doctor Who or something like that.
Old August 25th, 2018, 05:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't see why the Whoverse shouldn't get it's own workshop thread.
Old August 25th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 25th, 2018, 05:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'd rather see more specific themed workshop threads than every ally have their own design thread. I fear that would end the public design workshop thread and that has been going on for so long that it would be a shame to watch it die.
That's a good point and why I thought we needed to discuss it as I was sure we needed to fully thank it through.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 25th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd be fine with more themed workshops instead of Ally Workshops. Still serves the purpose of making it easier for more conversations to happen in parallel.

I was actually thinking the other day that it might be a good idea to roll some of the faction threads from the Sanctum into the public, since we're doing a lot of workshopping out here now anyway.
Old August 25th, 2018, 05:43 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

These are my son's responses...
  1. Top 5 favorite C3G designs?
    Spider-Man
    Woverine
    Deadpool
    Nightwing
    Hulk
  2. What 2 characters would you like to see represented that have yet to be made/released?
    Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet
    Chitari
    --bonus - Kool Aid Man
  3. What 2 characters that have been made would you like to see a new version of?
    Deathstroke (He doesn't know I've drafted a II)
    Winter Soldier (a simpler one that works Captain America)
  4. What C3G design do you think needs a point bump?
    Punisher
    Dr. Strange (however I haven't printed out the new card so I think this one is not legit anymore)
  5. What C3G design do you think needs a point decrease?
    Gambit
  6. What C3G design do you think needs re-evaluated power wise(buff or nerf)?
    Beast Boy shouldn't need an OM to transform.
  7. What is your favorite faction/synergy to use in C3G?
    Titans - Easily
  8. What faction/synergy not yet represented in C3G would you like to see made?
    New Avengers
    Justice League Bad Guys (he means Injustice League)
    Children of Thanos
  9. What faction/synergy in C3G would you like to see receive expansion?
    Titans, Justice League
  10. What glyph, spell, or Destructible Objects would you like to see?
    Batmobile
    Fire Hydrants
    Vending Machines
    Crates
    Wooden Pallets
    Shipping Containers
  11. As far as releases go, do you prefer bigger quarterly releases throughout the year, or smaller monthly releases?
    Small releases every month.
  12. Is there anything else you'd like to see or would like to mention that has not been covered above?

Percy Jackson and the other Greek Gods.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 25th, 2018, 05:43 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Speaking as an Ally, I don't personally feel that I need my own thread. I think the public one is fine for me and the addition of your threads being made public allows me to provide greater input and feedback and keeps me more inclined to visit the site on a regular basis which for me is great.

I would imagine that the allies who borderline need their own thread will eventually become sidekicks anyway and will then be eligible to have their own threads?
Old August 25th, 2018, 05:44 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I was actually thinking the other day that it might be a good idea to roll some of the faction threads from the Sanctum into the public, since we're doing a lot of workshopping out here now anyway.
Lets not rush that one though. May need some scrubbing. Some of them are pretty detailed and would give up a lot of the plans.

Old August 25th, 2018, 05:45 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Speaking as an Ally, I don't personally feel that I need my own thread. I think the public one is fine for me and the addition of your threads being made public allows me to provide greater input and feedback and keeps me more inclined to visit the site on a regular basis which for me is great.

I would imagine that the allies who borderline need their own thread will eventually become sidekicks anyway and will then be eligible to have their own threads?
Thanks for posting this. It's exactly the kind of thing we were hoping to have happen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy