Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 21st, 2018, 05:28 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Question 12 Questions to Help Shape Our Future

Please fill these out and post your responses. Anybody can answer these, and we value your input! Thanks!
  1. Top 5 favorite C3G designs?

2. What 2 characters would you like to see represented that have yet to be made/released?

3. What 2 characters that have been made would you like to see a new version of?

4. What C3G design do you think needs a point bump?

5. What C3G design do you think needs a point decrease?

6. What C3G design do you think needs re-evaluated power wise(buff or nerf)?

7. What is your favorite faction/synergy to use in C3G?

8. What faction/synergy not yet represented in C3G would you like to see made?

9. What faction/synergy in C3G would you like to see receive expansion?

10. What glyph, spell, or Destructible Objects would you like to see?

11. As far as releases go, do you prefer bigger quarterly releases throughout the year, or smaller monthly releases?

12. Is there anything else you'd like to see or would like to mention that has not been covered above?
Old August 21st, 2018, 05:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: 12 Questions to Help Shape Our Future

Can't wait to see the responses...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 21st, 2018, 06:01 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1. LexCorp Security
    2. The Riddler
    3. Prof. X
    4. Captain America C3G
    5. Ant-Man Scott Lang

2. What 2 characters would you like to see represented that have yet to be made/released?
    Sentry
    Yondu

3. What 2 characters that have been made would you like to see a new version of?
    Daredevil
    Wolverine
    Falcon

Raven
    Hellboy
    Red Skull (Cosmic Cube)
    Scarlet Witch

Tie between: Criminals and Insects
    Defenders
    Deadpool Corps

Insect or Scientist
    Jungle Bush DO
  11. As far as releases go, do you prefer bigger quarterly releases throughout the year, or smaller monthly releases?
    Smaller Monthly
  12. Is there anything else you'd like to see or would like to mention that has not been covered above?
    Finding a way to release finished designs before years pass.

Last edited by L0B5T3R; November 6th, 2019 at 02:10 PM.
Old August 21st, 2018, 06:21 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Top 5 favorite C3G designs?
(Here's 4 in no particular order)
-Jason
-Captain America
-Prof X
-All the ninja turtles

What 2 characters would you like to see represented that have yet to be made/released?
-John Constantine
-Sentry

What 2 characters that have been made would you like to see a new version of?
-I think it'd be nice to have versions of the Fan4 that weren't so synergy heavy
-Falcon

What C3G design do you think needs a point bump?
-Cosmic Boy? Nobody else seems to have a problem with him, but he steamrolls a lot of the games I put him in.

What C3G design do you think needs a point decrease?
-Zod

What C3G design do you think needs re-evaluated power wise(buff or nerf)?
-Zod

What is your favorite faction/synergy to use in C3G?
-Titans, Justice League, and recently the Runaways

What faction/synergy not yet represented in C3G would you like to see made?
-Young Warriors and Doom Patrol

What faction/synergy in C3G would you like to see receive expansion?
-Legion of Superheroes

What glyph, spell, or Destructible Objects would you like to see?
-Just more regular non-equipment glyphs

As far as releases go, do you prefer bigger quarterly releases throughout the year, or smaller monthly releases?
-Monthly

-Just to edit this in, I think the underwater rules I saw discussed would be a really fun new direction. Water characters get a new lease on life, and think of all the new units; Atlanteans, Hydro Suit Iron Man, Glyph of Utility: Rebreather...

Last edited by MrNobody; August 21st, 2018 at 09:22 PM.
Old August 21st, 2018, 10:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What, no link anywhere? How is a User CP refresher supposed to find gold like this?

(Back with answers soon!).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 21st, 2018, 10:21 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

In no particular order and with complete bias due to my involvement with them ....

Anti-Monitor
    Oracle
    Professor X
    Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
    Martian Manhunter (I) Forgot about C3G Captain America. Sorry, MM!

Biggest two are probably Parallax and Metamorpho.

Jessica Jones and Daredevil.

Robot.

Ventriloquist, maybe?

Nothing comes to mind.

Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Justice League. I like the traditional teams. Also Avengers with the Avenger markers.

I want to see the Outsiders fully developed. There's really no synergy yet, so I include it here.

Justice League.

Batmobile VDO once draftable VDOs are done.

I like to go big.

I want to make that Skyscraper happen. I need a floor plan to print!

I also would love to see folks band together to do some mass printing. I need to get folks to buy into the value of going rectangular cards for this. They're the same shape as comic books are, folks!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 21st, 2018, 10:31 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

I also would love to see folks band together to do some mass printing. I need to get folks to buy into the value of going rectangular cards for this. They're the same shape as comic books are, folks! [/LIST]
Yeah...I'm not feeling any pressure here with these two at all...if your not to busy tomorrow why don't you just stop by and kick me in the crotch for giggles... :P

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 21st, 2018, 10:34 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

We have similar Top 5 lists. I'm still contemplating my 5th.
Old August 21st, 2018, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

I also would love to see folks band together to do some mass printing. I need to get folks to buy into the value of going rectangular cards for this. They're the same shape as comic books are, folks! [/LIST]
Yeah...I'm not feeling any pressure here with these two at all...if your not to busy tomorrow why don't you just stop by and kick me in the crotch for giggles... :P
Heh. Yeah, yeah, it's OK. I don't have time to test the one or money to print/pay for either yet. I'm mostly just trying to keep them in the public consciousness. Seeing both those through (getting a full, updated set of cards and playable Skyscraper) are probably my biggest overall goals for myself with C3G right now, but I'm happy to be patient enough to see them through.

Besides, I've really gotta get Tornado into art so I can ride his work through all this building stuff ....

Old August 21st, 2018, 10:50 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

Heh. Yeah, yeah, it's OK. I don't have time to test the one or money to print/pay for either yet. I'm mostly just trying to keep them in the public consciousness. Seeing both those through (getting a full, updated set of cards and playable Skyscraper) are probably my biggest overall goals for myself with C3G right now, but I'm happy to be patient enough to see them through.

Besides, I've really gotta get Tornado into art so I can ride his work through all this building stuff ....
I'm going to have him help me create cards...at least the editing since he's proofreading them for me.

I'm still thinking through my answers for these questions though...

Old August 21st, 2018, 10:51 PM

Awesome! If there's ever anything I can do to help, please just let me know. Best thing I can think of to do for you in the meantime is to build up the Outsiders/Titans.

But (bad habit lately) I want to see more answers here!

Old August 21st, 2018, 10:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
  1. Is there anything else you'd like to see or would like to mention that has not been covered above?
    Finding a way to release finished designs before years pass.
Before I start figuring out my answers to some of these questions, I wanted to address this. It's an issue we've talked about in-Sanctum but I don't know if there's been a lot of public talk about it yet.

You already know some of this, Lobs, but I don't think you were around for the conversations about the future direction for release planning (and also I wanted to throw this out there for the public members).

Right now we're still working on building up some grandiose plans. But after that, we're going to be shifting to a model where things are released sooner after being designed, without waiting as long On Deck. It's definitely one of our goals to reduce the number of designs that get stuck waiting for a release.

That's part of the reason we've started doing more public designs (with the other big one being to promote more public engagement).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy