Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 16th, 2017, 05:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Wave 3 looks good.

Are you working on Wave 2? I did not see it.
First 6 Waves should be there. I'll double check.

-It's there, can you not see it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 16th, 2017, 05:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Spider-Man - Marvel - 160

Spider-Sense 14 should be

Spidey-Sense 11

The rest of the originals look good.
That's odd. I thought I copied that directly from the Heroscape Wiki page. - FIXED

Quote:
Magneto - 310

Order of Magnetic Shield and Throw are reversed but I prefer the way you have it with Shield first.
Yeah the official card and the SP of the book thread weren't consistent. I sometimes got lazy and just copied the SP without looking at the cards.

Quote:
Sentinel.

You have a few different cards for the Size 12 figure but none for Size 20.

Wave one looks solid. Nice work.
I guess I figured if anyone can afford 4 of those sentinels they probably have a professional artist hand drawing all their cards anyway.

Quote:
Has anyone ever tried to exploit Toad's Tongue Lash and the fact figures receive LEA's?
Yeah...I thought that was his point.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 8th, 2017, 10:15 PM
A Man of Taste

Wave 26 with Glyphs ready for Proofing.

Old June 10th, 2017, 02:37 PM
A Man of Taste

If anyone else is up for proofreading these it would be appreciated.

Old June 13th, 2017, 05:42 PM
A Man of Taste

@Solstar

To move your questions over here so we don't clog up Bill's thread...

The spoilers currently are showing which Waves and sets are at whatever state of completion. You can see examples further down the page. Once they are finalized we will be putting them on several card printing sites and you can order them off of there. Currently one site has a price point that puts the nearly 700 cards we've released at about $70 for the full set. I also plan to update that site with each release since the per card cost remains the same and you can do small sets as well.

Old June 14th, 2017, 03:11 AM

Solstar Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
@Solstar

The spoilers currently are showing which Waves and sets are at whatever state of completion. You can see examples further down the page. Once they are finalized we will be putting them on several card printing sites and you can order them off of there. Currently one site has a price point that puts the nearly 700 cards we've released at about $70 for the full set. I also plan to update that site with each release since the per card cost remains the same and you can do small sets as well.
That won't do unfortunately and here's why. I'm Italian and i'm trying to reach as many people as possible to join me in playing heroscape, hence i'm basically translating all the c3g and creating them one by one using the various templates i found on the website. I then discovered these rectangular ones thread, which i think are better to carry around, but again i need to translate them, being that none of my friends understand or speaks English at a level to play a board game like this. That's why i need the templates
Old June 14th, 2017, 09:20 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstar View Post
Quote:
@Solstar

That won't do unfortunately and here's why. I'm Italian and i'm trying to reach as many people as possible to join me in playing heroscape, hence i'm basically translating all the c3g and creating them one by one using the various templates i found on the website. I then discovered these rectangular ones thread, which i think are better to carry around, but again i need to translate them, being that none of my friends understand or speaks English at a level to play a board game like this. That's why i need the templates
Ah, I see. PM'ing you now to discuss options.

Old June 14th, 2017, 01:55 PM

Solstar Woo who?

Did some proofreading for wave 26, everything looks exactly the same as the "hexagonal" version of wave 26.

Two things that i noticed though: The last two\three letters of a character's real name (e.g Poison Ivy's Pamela Isley) seems to be a little offset compared to the alignment of the rest of the name. They tend to go downward,and it happens only with those 2\3 letters.

There seems to be a little "dirt" spot" on the bottom of the stats rectangle. You can see it within the red circle i put on the pic.

You can see these things i noticed in the screenshot below.I know its just nitpicking but I thought it might be of some interest

http://imgur.com/a/6xD2g
Old June 14th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
@Solstar

Wow... that takes some dedication. You have my respect, sir!
(Just one little note, though, from a native English speaker - the word I is always capitalised. )

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 14th, 2017, 02:42 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Did some proofreading for wave 26, everything looks exactly the same as the "hexagonal" version of wave 26.

Two things that i noticed though: The last two\three letters of a character's real name (e.g Poison Ivy's Pamela Isley) seems to be a little offset compared to the alignment of the rest of the name. They tend to go downward,and it happens only with those 2\3 letters.

There seems to be a little "dirt" spot" on the bottom of the stats rectangle. You can see it within the red circle i put on the pic.

You can see these things i noticed in the screenshot below.I know its just nitpicking but I thought it might be of some interest

http://imgur.com/a/6xD2g
Hmm, that's interesting on the name issue. May just be a random Artifact but I'll check it out. The extra pixel on the border I will likely not worry about for the cards already created but if I find the name issue is something I can fix I will update the cards with this as well.

I'll send you more links soon.

Great work.

Old June 17th, 2017, 05:36 AM

Solstar Woo who?

ok done wave 17. Everything seems ok except:

Whirlwind and Wrecker are missing

Batroc description is cut halfway near the end of the card
Old June 17th, 2017, 05:36 AM

Solstar Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post

Wow... that takes some dedication. You have my respect, sir!
(Just one little note, though, from a native English speaker - the word I is always capitalised. )
thanks and yeah I sometimes forget about that :\

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy