Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 30th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Possible Vertigo error. Range may be 6 instead of 4.

Never noticed the weirdness of Glyphs until now. I like your set up better.
In the standard cards the power is listed under Equipment Glyph instead of the power name.
The only one that feels off is Smilex as the power name is Trap and that feels like one that we would want to reuse. I think it is fine though.

EDIT: Possible Green Arrow error.

Skill Shot
Standard Card: before #rolled is 'a' or 'an'
SP/Poker Card: No 'a' or 'an' before #rolled

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 30th, 2017, 12:44 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Harkgirl error, from SP

Stealth Flying
should say 'she' instead of 'he'.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 30th, 2017, 12:50 PM

Solomon Grundy: Has Vertigo Effect instead of Tough.
TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Solomon Grundy always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Also his size may be 5(standard card) instead of 6(SP/poker card). But my guess is it should be 6.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 30th, 2017, 01:00 PM

OK. Master Set complete once those issues are ironed out.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 30th, 2017, 01:20 PM

Wasgo knows what's in an order marker Wasgo knows what's in an order marker

Forgot to post the link earlier for the $6 cards:

http://www.cowcow.com/custom/playing...54-designs-313

Coupon code: ROOSTER

Expires Feb. 3, 2017.
Old January 30th, 2017, 02:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
If nothing else this is helping us clean up the older releases. Great work T.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 1st, 2017, 12:03 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasgo View Post
I'm happy to help proof too. CowCow has a $6 deal until Feb 3rd too.
If you'd like to help, the thing that takes the longest right now is finding the art in the older post. If you want to start at wave 8 and find the books that don't have the art links on the first page and post the link it would save me a ton of time.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 1st, 2017, 12:06 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Forgot to mention that for the uncommon Hero cards I created more than one card but you don't have to proof all of them. They will be the same just a different outline color. MS2 for instance has multiple Doombot cards.

Old February 1st, 2017, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
If you'd like to help, the thing that takes the longest right now is finding the art in the older post. If you want to start at wave 8 and find the books that don't have the art links on the first page and post the link it would save me a ton of time.
Sure, how do you want me to post the link? Upload them to imgur?

Also, while briefly checking the first few, I noticed the Banshee art was actually modified from the original to change the colour. How would you like ones like that handled?
Old February 1st, 2017, 10:01 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Sure, how do you want me to post the link? Upload them to imgur?

Also, while briefly checking the first few, I noticed the Banshee art was actually modified from the original to change the colour. How would you like ones like that handled?
You can just post the actual link for the best resolution version you find. Color changes I'll have to do manually. If you find the image that would be helpful.

I actually got through wave 7 before I decided to start towards the more recent ones and move forward since the art is usually linked in those.

Old February 5th, 2017, 10:19 AM

So like this?

Gambit
https://i0.wp.com/screenrant.com/wp-...-Cover-Art.jpg
Banshee (Different Colour)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...23ab69bb72.jpg
Storm
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...o-monroe-4.jpg
Dazzler
http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads...er.pngPsylocke
Psylocke
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...1d02b6c728.jpg
Old February 5th, 2017, 11:52 AM
A Man of Taste

That will work. Thanks.

I've edited these links into the books.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy